OMG got our bfp today #2 is on it's way!!! Due 21st may 2012 need buddies??!?!

Congratulations :flower:
I am also due in may, 17th to be exact. This is our first BFP though so i guess i'm the odd one out :blush:
Got very bad back ache and a big bloated belly! Hoping i don't get morning sickness but probably will *sigh*...

I was in hospital for a few days and my MS lasted for weeks i was about 18 weeks before i could eat properly!!

I keep getting major hot flushes too!! makes me go a bit dizzy!!!

Im so excited girls but nervous too!!

awww mrs c im also a mrs c lol!! dont feel like your the odd one out having your first is soooooo exciting congrats hunni!!

due 21st/22nd May. First one though... All new to this :p Have to read a lot.

Congratulations to u all

I got my bfp today, due round about the 21st may with my second

Xx

Again, cant remember from last time but I assume I leave it for a few weeks yet before making an appt with the GP?

Yay! Theres lots of us :) Congratulations everyone :):)

Trying to get a ticker done here, lets see if this works...

You can make an appointment with GP at any time. I am going to wait until I am 6 weeks I think, thats how far along I was with my DD when I saw GP.

Woohoo nice tickers!! I love seeing the days go up on my ticker :happydance:

I also found out today!! got my :happydance: BFP!! with no2!! due around 21st May, my little girl is 20 months! still quite shocked but very happy! xx

Girls where has my thread been moved too I'm really confused??

Oh ok I get in now pregnancy buddies section I'm having a dumb moment!!! X

Thanks girls, managed to work out the ticker thing :D

Not sure who moved the thread MommaCC, just found it again by going into my control panel!

Hi girls sorry it's been a few days how's everyone doing?? I've had a mad busy week but got this morning to myself to catch up with everyone!
Off out holiday shopping in a couple of hours last minute thing we need for our holibobs and then packing everything this afternoon blah busy day :-(

Preggy wise I'm feeling great not got any sickness yet, but very tired all the time and boobs are getting bigger!!

Hiya, I seem to have developed a cold since yesterday morning, my nose literally never stopped running and was sneezing all day. Currently doing a great Rudolph the red nose reindeer impression! At least it's sat and I can rest up. Thought it was some sort of allergy thing yest so of course was being offered all sorts at work, lemsips to antihistamines and had to decline them all (not telling anyone we're pregnant yet)!

Apart from all that, no real pregnancy symptoms so far but not complaining!

Where are you off to on holiday and how long are you going for? I hate packing (and unpacking), it's defo one of my most hated things! Love holidays though :D

Glad to hear you're feeling well and enjoy your holiday, see ya when u get back

It's still not sunk in!!
Preggy 1-2 weeks on cb digital and 2 :bfp:s all pink and pretty on ic and superdrug!!
Not really got many symptoms bit of a funny taste in mouth, bbs are a bit sore, bloated and some pulling niggles but that's it!

Got my booking in appointment on October 4th so until then I need our little bean to snuggle in and get comfy!!!

Anyone due around may 21st??? I'm looking for buddies??

I would have been due 21st. Got bfp last weekend then yesterday I got signs of normal period which still continues and this morning I done another HPT which came back as bfn. :( weirdest thing ever. Why did it say bfp then? Looks like a miscarriage. What does everyone think?

Really sorry to hear that Janine, it sounds like a chemical pregnancy. Take care of yourself and I hope to see you back on this board soon *hugs*

Where is everyone?

I'm feeling yucky since thurs, all day nausea... not nice

Hope everyone else is keeping well? MommaCC, are you still on holiday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->