• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

omg headache for over 18 hours

Dolphinz4

Mommy to a Prince
Reaction score
Ok, so last night I woke up to pee arou d 145am.....I noticed I had a headache, and it took me a while but I went back to bed....this morning I woke up with the same headache! Ive been in bed all day with ice packs on my head, and ive taken tylenol, and it wont go away..., im starting to go a bit crazy....I thought it was the zofran im taki g for my ms, but I ha ent taken any since wednesday! Any remedies I can try? Thank god my husband was home and was able to look after our son!

Fill your bathtub with enough hot water to cover your feet. As hot as you can stand it but not hot enough that it actually hurts. Sit on the edge with your feet in the water and lean over to dip your hands in as well. Place an ice pack on the back of your neck and try to stay this way for close to 10 minutes. You should feel relief almost instantly. It's always worked for my migraines :)

Have you checked your blood pressure? You might pop on down to the grocery or drug store and check. Headaches are very common in pregnancy, even ones lasting a few days, but it could be a sign of high blood pressure. I had one for 3 days and it wasn't going away and checked my bp at the grocery and it was 150/93, I called my doc and they had me go to the ER, where I was put on 200mg Labetalol, which is safe for pregnancy. I also sometimes get a headache when I go too long without eating. Also, you can get one if your dehydrated, drink lots of water. Hope you get it sorted. Good luck hun!

This was me yesterday! Started around noon, lasted all day/night, and when I woke up this morning it was still there! Finally it's gone now! How are you feeling now?

Fill your bathtub with enough hot water to cover your feet. As hot as you can stand it but not hot enough that it actually hurts. Sit on the edge with your feet in the water and lean over to dip your hands in as well. Place an ice pack on the back of your neck and try to stay this way for close to 10 minutes. You should feel relief almost instantly. It's always worked for my migraines :)

I'll have to try this next time!

I tried the bathtub thingy, and it didnt help :( I woke up this morning and its still there...im losing my mind...the intensity comes and goes which is good, but its like always there.... urgh.... I have a blood pressure machine at home, and blood pressure is normal...I guess its just hormones....im 11 weeks tomorrow, so im hoping all this nausea and headaches ease up a bit.... this pregnancy so far is so much harder than my first one lol!

I had this with my second pregnancy at about the same stage as you are, I actually found going for a walk helped, I had it badly for 4 days tho and mildly for about 2 weeks, think it's hormonal. A glass of coke helped a bit too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->