omg hes driving me nuts.......

lillypad123

Reaction score
So it seems like his x wife seems to think she still has control over him and their kids.......
She txts demanding things which are not in their court order agreement, after me then saying um no! She cant do that, dose he then seem to think insteed of standing his ground with her, he would rather have an argument with me over it, and then wonders why i dont want to talk to him.
I feel he only wants me to deal with the kids when he needs me to, going on strike is looking pretty good right now.
Just wish he would grow some balls (sorry) and stand up to her and actually say what he wants to say insteed of bitching (sorry) to me about it.................and she needs to stop txting him every single day about anything she can think of.
Is anyone else dealing with your partners x?

ugh so sorry u have to deal with this...im dealing with similar as well its really tuff and they dont even notice that they put you in a really tuff position...and its really not fair..

didnt wnt to read and run and wanted to send a hug..

Exes are the worst! I feel you there. I do think he is in the wrong though, and needs to stand up to her. I have been in those shoes before and personally, I would ask him which he would rather do - argue with you or her. It's not fair that she gets her way and it causes problems for you. She is an EX for a reason, so he needs to see that.

Just my opinion. :flower:

I'm dealing with something similar but probably worse. Can't go into it on here but I really understand and it is so hard, especially now hormones are added into the mix too!!

hmmm its a hard one especailly if they have kids they will always have the connection he will always feel bad, most men i know who split up with there wifes when they have kids in the main will say they will always have that special place for them since they give birth to their children . so he may feel mean or nasty by saying things to harsh >?

also how is she feeling too ? especailly if the circumstances wasnt nice for her ie he left her for you either through cheating or just because he didnt fancy/ lover her anymore she will feel re sentment therefore will have a stronger hold over him and not one she wants to let go

if she was the one who left him ie through cheating or just because then i can understand your why your fustrated

it also depends how long ago did there releashoship break down.

and if it was muteual agreement to break up then maybe she been a abit full on but i never beleieve theres a mutual way to break up its always one that want it more

i have never personally been in this situation but i can imagine how hard it is since lots of my friends are in these situations

i think you have to detach yourself from the situation look at things form every angle including hers and think about how you could be pro active about it . and really try not too blame your man for that will only cause strain

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->