Omg hurry up + opk

Heatherga2015

Reaction score
im backkkkkkkk!! after my loss!! i am currently waiting to ovulate and i am going crazy kitty

Sorry about your loss. oh i remember my first cycle after my MC took ages! I feel your frustration! Had to wait a month too beforehand as had a D and C.
Ovulation can be slightly delayed after a MC or you may not O at all (i didnt the first 2 cycles) But everyone is different. Hang in there! :flower:

I'm in the exact same :boat:
very annoying and stressful!
:dust: and FX for both of us we get super dark opks very soon!

gosh and the first period was horrendous it hurt like hell and long as hell too!!!! but hopefully ovulation wont take too long though im on cd15 now and im crampy but i dont see my strips indicating any surge yet

Heather you are my twin lol
I had a loss last month and a looong bleed after, double my norm and heavy ugh.
I got close to a +opk yesterday afternoon, but by night stark white??
Holding now for a repeat as I too am very crampy- which happens when my cp changes- it is high now- higher than last night, and def open, but medium texture??
I'm not so concerned about that as my cm has a bit of stretch. So Hoping I O tomorrow, which is my normal- cd13.
I figure I still have time for it to get softer, but the :spermy: gateway is wide open, and I'm going to chug water like mad to keep the bit of stretchy cm I have!
Holding for opk now
FX for us all
:dust:

I had a loss in July. Mine was natural though, not D&C, and my first period was very light. My second period though was absolutely the worst. It was after that when we considered ttc again because I didn't want another period from hell. This is our first cycle ttc since my mmc so I'm hoping for a sticky bean this time. It is good that you waited until your first period because it takes a while for your hormones to get out of your system and thus would give you positive opks when you're really not ovulating. Also, I've read that sometimes the body doesn't ovulate the first cycle between miscarriage and AF. I know how much torture the wait is though and can only wish you the best!

I had a d&c on August 29th. I'm on cd23 now and waiting to ovulate, I've had ewcm for 6 days now but I don't think I have ovulated yet. Just wish my cycles would get back to normal! I know it's only been 3 weeks but it seems like a life time ago!

I did end up getting my +opk ystrdy but it was very confusing with walmart brand equate ! I had close lines, then almost no line same day, then next day looked + 5mins into test, started to get lighter and thinner as I watched:saywhat:
I was so annoyed ystrdy, but I had all the physical signs I was very close to O, cp , cm, cramping etc. Well all the other opks ( I kept prev 3 days to compare) they dried LIGHTER than the pics I took at 10 mins- Glad I kept pics BUT ystrdys that looked close and faded, when dry is DEF + wth??
I had a fiasco mtg with my donor after all that (he spilled the cup of :spermy)
and have to meet again tonight. But I had a .65 temp increase! Gonna meet again tonigh just incase as I got barely 4 hrs sleep, so I don't know if the rise is from that or bcuz I O'd sigh...TTC is so very fun. Pic of my +opk ystrdy after dry - hate this ink
OPKcd12Dry.jpg
OPKcd12-Dry.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"