OMG!! I love my OH soo MUCH!!! Argh!

ampersandme

Reaction score
Ok I love my OH soo much right now :cloud9::cloud9:

Last night I ate waaay too much dinner and my stomach was very bloated. I was blowing it out so I looked pregnant.. (hahah, I know im charming) and I go to my OH "Loook I'm pregnant" and rubbed my belly. And he gave me this stupid smile and says "I can't wait till thats real!"

and then tonight I was on the forum and I showed him a picture in somones avatar (cant remember whose ARGH..) of a really cute baby! And I said "LOOK AT THIS BABY ITS SO CUTE"
and he goes "You havent seen ours yet" and started kissing me and then goes "I can't wait baby, I'm so excited, I can't wait" and then we talked about it would be handsome and how I hope it looks like its father (we for some reason talk about having a boy most) and then my OH goes
"Stop talking about it!" and I go "are you crying?" and he said "happy tears, im excited"

I WANNA HAVE A BABY NOW, he is so gorgeous and broody and *sigh*, I love him

Awwwww Bless so cute :) I went out for dinner with my OH last night aswell, and we got talking about Babies and have decided if we have moved by October this year we will start trying for a June baby! :D :D xx

Awwwww what a sweetheart your OH is.xxx

He is so sweet! He wants to have a baby now so badly, I'm just so afraid its the wrong time :(

Awww whys that hun? x

I am about to start a course (its from home.. so I guess technically thats a poor excuse, I'd probably be thankful with something to do during the earlier months of pregnancy). We aren't in our own place and my OH has some debt to pay off... I just think in 12 months time we might be in a slightly better position.

Aww im sure you will be fine, if you want to wait till you feel more ready then do it, it will mean you are more positive about your pregnancy rather than worrying about things.
We are waiting to move house as we live in an upstairs flat with very steep steps up to it outside! not very practical for a baby really, but we cant move until we have saved up for solicitors fees and so on, and as im not working at the mo, that doesnt really help.
There always seems to be something in the way doesnt there! x

Aww im sure you will be fine, if you want to wait till you feel more ready then do it, it will mean you are more positive about your pregnancy rather than worrying about things.
We are waiting to move house as we live in an upstairs flat with very steep steps up to it outside! not very practical for a baby really, but we cant move until we have saved up for solicitors fees and so on, and as im not working at the mo, that doesnt really help.
There always seems to be something in the way doesnt there! x

Exactly! I know there will always be things that arent ideal, but I think things could be better.
Basically my goals are to
-get our own place
-finish my couse
and
-save a bit more money....

But my OH is so gorgeous and broody and supportive and wonderful, its so hard to resist:hissy::hissy:
haha

"But my OH is so gorgeous and broody and supportive and wonderful, its so hard to resist"

Lol know the feeling! x

That's just absolutely adorable!! Just watch, you two will be in ttc way faster than you know it. I'm so jealous, I'm going to come over there and steal your OH from you! lol. Not really. I really am happy for you!

How sweet of your OH!!! Mine is equally excited and we're always thinking of baby names and what it will look like etc.

I wish we could start now, but got to wait til the wedding is out of the way - MIL would have a fit if I turned up pregnant before marriage!!!

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->