OMG..... I really did it......

pinkpassion

3dd/5inHeaven/familycomplete
Reaction score
I just ordered my brand new pink sonoline B Doppler for 55 dollars, with free 3 day shipping... I'm so excited!!!!! Woohoo, but again, kinda nervous!!!!

I want one so bad! Maybe I'll hint to hubby that that's what I want for Christmas. Lol.

I just ordered one yesterday :) Super excited! Already watched all the youtube vids on the best ways to find the heartbeat :D Can't wait to get it!!

O my gosh 2pups... ME TOO!!!! I've been youtubing all day lol!!!!! I'm so excited... are you nervous? I think I'm nervous because I told hubby it won't bother me if I can't find it, But deep down I know it will bother me!!!

Congrats. I love having a Doppler. I find listening to baby before I go to sleep very soothing.

Enjoy! The youtube videos really do help.

I still like to listen to my bub even though I feel movement everyday now :haha: its just a beautiful sound, sadly I left my doppler on in the drawer and its ran outa batteries :dohh: really need to replace them and fuel my addiction :lol:

Ordered my sonoline b last week but going to wait til right after my 11+3 scan so I don't freak out too much if I don't find it...

O my gosh 2pups... ME TOO!!!! I've been youtubing all day lol!!!!! I'm so excited... are you nervous? I think I'm nervous because I told hubby it won't bother me if I can't find it, But deep down I know it will bother me!!!

Haha same here!! Well the doctor used a doppler on Sunday on me and couldn't find anything... and this was when I was worried about a MC. He told me not to worry, and sure enough, I saw the heartbeat yesterday and it made everything feel so much more real.

But honestly, I'm convinced my doctor wasn't doing it right! Haha!! Especially now that I know it's there somewhere, I'll be super committed to finding it lol.

That's Awesome!!!! I just saw on the tracking page that it will be here tomorrow WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!

I got mine (a sonoline b) at about 7 weeks but didnt find hb til 9 weeks as i was looking in the completely wrong place. I found it finally on left side about half way between bellybutton and pubic bone...was totally not expecting it there. Good luck ladies. xx

That's Awesome!!!! I just saw on the tracking page that it will be here tomorrow WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!

Jealous!! I bought mine Monday night and I'm in Canada... used a guest account without really thinking and now I can't track my shipment! The estimated delivery date provided from eBay is after the 25th of Nov, but it was shipped almost immediately after I purchased it so I'm hoping I get it earlier than anticipated!

Anxious!

I actually didn't use eBay, I got a better deal on fetaldoppler.net they have free shipping and I got free 3 day, but they actually shipped it yesterday immediately so I guess that's why it will already be here tomorrow!!! I'm so so so excited!!!!! We will have to keep each other posted on it.... if I find it I'll record it and post it on here!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->