Omg I work with amazing people

rockabillymom

Punk Rock Mama of 2
Reaction score
My work is so amazing. They all signed a card for me and bought me a stroller! I wanted to cry it was so special. Now we have everything for our Lilly baby! Just wanted to share with someone! :cloud9:

When I had my first son in 1999 work bought me a stroller - I loved it (was a Graco one) and the year before at secret santa my person didn't buy me anything as he was mega broke - he bought me the foot muff to make up for it (as by time I had ds he was financially much better off... didn't expect it... didn't even make a thing of not getting my secret santa as I knew he mine was an totally understood his situation).

It was one of the most amazing gifts I have ever had - just because it was so throughful and very much appreciated (they wouldn't let me have it till baby was born due to my college being really supersticious ...can never spell that word... her boyfriend put it together for us... she was like "dec are you sure you put it together right... he was like " I am a builder... I build houses for a living I am sure I can put a buggy together!!!".

Sounds like you too have amazing and thoughtful colleagues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->