OMG im actually having a baby

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by anna1986, Jan 27, 2011.

1. anna1986

anna1986 mummy of 2

well all the nursery furniture came yesterday and was assembled and its like OMG im actually going to be having a baby - i no it sounds silly but this makes it seem a bit more real,
    i just spent hrs staring at the furniture lol am gunna sort all the drawers n wardrobe out today and will post some pictures later :thumbup:

2. +tivethoughts

+tivethoughts Mummy to two little men

Aww bless, I wish we had a nursery. We only have 1 bedroom, so bubs is in with us until we can afford to move. We are going to make it as babyfied as we can on one side of the room - but yea, wish we had a nursery lol. xx

3. Dan

Dan Well-Known Member

I feel like that too. And when I hear myself talking about when baby is here, it feels like an out of body experience, I can't believe it's my voice I'm hearing and that I'm going to be a Mummy.

*faint*

4. 0400772

0400772 Im having a baby!! :)

aw hunny :) this is great! Glad your starting to feel its more real! I am in the process of doing my baby room not really a nursery as she will be sleeping in our room but all her stuff will be in the other room and its like WOW!!! i even do happy dance when i hung up some of her clothes lol....

Love it :)

cant wait to see your nursery x