OMG im actually having a baby

anna1986

mummy of 2
Reaction score
well all the nursery furniture came yesterday and was assembled and its like OMG im actually going to be having a baby - i no it sounds silly but this makes it seem a bit more real,
i just spent hrs staring at the furniture lol am gunna sort all the drawers n wardrobe out today and will post some pictures later :thumbup:

Aww bless, I wish we had a nursery. We only have 1 bedroom, so bubs is in with us until we can afford to move. We are going to make it as babyfied as we can on one side of the room - but yea, wish we had a nursery lol. xx

I feel like that too. And when I hear myself talking about when baby is here, it feels like an out of body experience, I can't believe it's my voice I'm hearing and that I'm going to be a Mummy.

*faint*

aw hunny :) this is great! Glad your starting to feel its more real! I am in the process of doing my baby room not really a nursery as she will be sleeping in our room but all her stuff will be in the other room and its like WOW!!! i even do happy dance when i hung up some of her clothes lol....

Love it :)

cant wait to see your nursery x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back