omg im late !!!

1st_baby

I know , i know dont stress but arghh im 4 days late,, no signs of the red gift yet :( i took a test but it was negative ..mabey to early ?

i have had a head ache for the past 2 weeks and get hungry at 3 am each night :( peeing allot more but thats it boobs hurt a lil but still have milk from max :(

should i worry ?

:hugs::hugs: aw hun. have you been using contraception? maybe test again tomorrow hun :hugs::hugs: hope you get the result you want :hugs::hugs:

I find that after having a baby periods can be abit funny for ahwile afterwards.
But thats just from experience.
If you really think your pregnant give it a week and then test. :)

i had this last week too, mine seem to be all over the place, long and heavy (maybe due to PCOS) since giving birth. i would do as kay said, give it a week and see :hugs: thats what i did and :witch: came, if i'm honest i was quite, and so was oh :cry: hope u get the outcome you want honey :hugs:

Test again in a week if they withch hasn't arrived :hugs:

Thank you guys , yeah i have been on the pill for a month but we used the pull out method a few times since i hate but hate condoms ..ill test again in a week

don't you just hate the worry every month of "oh i'm late" and all the stress of periods. i had 2 right on top of each other a few weeks ago, there was literally a 2 day break between. Bloody :witch: messing with our bodies and our sanity!!

I love how the lady before me posted it. "bodies messing with our sanity!!" I agree!

I have to say that I know for fact pull out does not work! those swimmers are sneaky! I have an 11 year old to prove that one! But, do test in a week is she is a no show, give it time. I hope you get the result you wish for. :)

Well I started bleeding this morning but not like usual its chunky (sorry tmi) and I have lower back pains but its nothing like the other ones ..its weird should i worry ?

Well I started bleeding this morning but not like usual its chunky (sorry tmi) and I have lower back pains but its nothing like the other ones ..its weird should i worry ?

have you been to doctors ?

Maybe it is just a heavy one, see Doctor if you are worried.

Well i called my dr he said its mostlike a MC but early early on in the PG ..I will go in tommorrow for a scan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->