omg im late !!!

Discussion in 'Postnatal Support' started by 1st_baby, Oct 21, 2008.

1. 1st_baby

1st_baby Guest

I know , i know dont stress but arghh im 4 days late,, no signs of the red gift yet :( i took a test but it was negative ..mabey to early ?

i have had a head ache for the past 2 weeks and get hungry at 3 am each night :( peeing allot more but thats it boobs hurt a lil but still have milk from max :(

should i worry ?

2. ladymilly

ladymilly proud mammy

:hugs::hugs: aw hun. have you been using contraception? maybe test again tomorrow hun :hugs::hugs: hope you get the result you want :hugs::hugs:

3. oOKayOo

oOKayOo Well-Known Member

I find that after having a baby periods can be abit funny for ahwile afterwards.
    But thats just from experience.
    If you really think your pregnant give it a week and then test. :)

4. princess_bump

princess_bump Happy Wife & Mumma!

i had this last week too, mine seem to be all over the place, long and heavy (maybe due to PCOS) since giving birth. i would do as kay said, give it a week and see :hugs: thats what i did and :witch: came, if i'm honest i was quite, and so was oh :cry: hope u get the outcome you want honey :hugs:

5. ~KACI~

~KACI~ Well-Known Member

Test again in a week if they withch hasn't arrived :hugs:

6. 1st_baby

1st_baby Guest

Thank you guys , yeah i have been on the pill for a month but we used the pull out method a few times since i hate but hate condoms ..ill test again in a week

7. Serene123

Serene123 Guest

I'm late too and I'm DEFINATELY not pregnant x

8. 1st_baby

1st_baby Guest

arghh why are our bodies so darn complicated lol

9. lulu0504

lulu0504 Bella's Mummy

don't you just hate the worry every month of "oh i'm late" and all the stress of periods. i had 2 right on top of each other a few weeks ago, there was literally a 2 day break between. Bloody :witch: messing with our bodies and our sanity!!

10. massacubano

massacubano Guest

I love how the lady before me posted it. "bodies messing with our sanity!!" I agree!

I have to say that I know for fact pull out does not work! those swimmers are sneaky! I have an 11 year old to prove that one! But, do test in a week is she is a no show, give it time. I hope you get the result you wish for. :)

11. 1st_baby

1st_baby Guest

Well I started bleeding this morning but not like usual its chunky (sorry tmi) and I have lower back pains but its nothing like the other ones ..its weird should i worry ?

12. hotsexymum

hotsexymum mum of 4

have you been to doctors ?

13. hotsexymum

hotsexymum mum of 4

i would go to doctors hun :hugs::hugs:

14. massacubano

massacubano Guest

Maybe it is just a heavy one, see Doctor if you are worried.

15. 1st_baby

1st_baby Guest

Well i called my dr he said its mostlike a MC but early early on in the PG ..I will go in tommorrow for a scan