omg im so freaked"!!

tashyluv

Reaction score
Im 15/16 dpo and got a :bfp:!! I really thought i was kidding myself on. took at test at 13/14dpo :bfn: This will be my first!!! I think im about 4 weeks

omg this is so unreal my whole life is going to change and its so exciting!! I havent told oh yet, hes at work but he will be over the moon. 2 months ago i thought i was preg and he told everyone lol. bless

might keep it quiet for a bit tho, ill see how it goes

We were ntnp

omg whats my next step girls??? appointment with docs?? need all the advice as possible lol

Awwww, congrats hunni! It's such an exciting time, isn't it?? :hugs::hugs:

thanks, oh aint home yet, shudnt be long lol, just been on the fone to my best mate..just had to tell someone lol, hope everythings ok xxxx

huge congratulations! make an appointment with your gp and off you go :)

Huge congrats!!! Next step is make a appointment to see your doctor to book you in with the midwife.

my boyfriend came home, it was so funny I tried to keep a straight face, but I couldnt get that big cheesy grin of my face. Hes over the moon and now he wants to tell everyone and thinks we should get engaged. Weve been together 5yrs its about time!! lol

I know a positive is a positive, but im gonna go get another test ( cant help myself) and then make an appointment with the docs for nxt week sometime. You will be hearing from me soon girls !! xxxx

congrats! :hug:

i've been peeing on sticks constantly - it's so rewarding to see those lines at last isn't it!

good luck with your docs and congrats again

Congratulations hunni :wohoo:
bet you cant wait to book in with your midwife!!!!

thanks guys, took another test today, it was a bit more faint but it wasnt and early detector like the first, how ever im still pregg!! lol Still cant believe it. Im gonna make an appointment for friday the 27th xx

yay! Congratulations! That's fab news xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->