OMG is it even possible

shobbs

Reaction score
Ok I'm crying whilst I'm writing this, is it possible to get pregnant having only bd 5 days before ovulation.

A little about my story, I have a gorgeous 7 year old, and a beautiful 17 month old except my youngest was born at 28 weeks and was a twin but his brother didn't make it. Me and hubby are ntnp but I think he will have a heart attack.

My last cycle was 29 days (I'm usually 30-32) we dtd on cd14 only once and I ovulated cd 18 (from pos ovulation test) I'm currently on cycle day 31 and for some reason found a pregnancy test so did it, low and behold bfp. I'm so scared, is it even possible to get pregnant only bd once 4/5 days before ovulation

Thank you responses would help so much right now

I'm not sure but I'm glad I saw your post ! I was in the June baby group on fb with you. I'm glad to see you are still around :) is it possible you were pregnant from a previous cycle? Congrats on your bfp

Oops just re read that lol I suppose it is possible if it happened. ! :p wishing you and your family all the best and hoping you have a happy and healthy 9 months :)

No I took a pregnancy test a week ago as I was having a girls night out and defo bfn. Awh I remember the fb group, it took my almost a year to get back on here, been through so much and couldn't face it :(

I took a digi and pregnancy come up before 1-2 I can't remember if that ment I was a tiny bit further than "just" pregnant

Nowadays anything is possible and nothing is textbook, congrats

yes its possible. I wasn't even around my hubby when I got pregnant. my friend called and needed me at her house for a week so me and hubby dtd then left, not knowing I would actually O 4 days later I was really down about it all. well I even text him saying there is no chance that month since I felt like my period was on its way and we couldn't even dtd at the right time. well sure enough I was preg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->