OMG It Worked

Younglutonmum

Mummy To Maya & Bump
Reaction score
Last night Maya was so hard to settle. Everytime I thought she was asleep & put her in her basket she'd stir again.

I didn't know what to do. She only seemed happy in my arms so I decided to try wrapping the nighty I wear around her mattress so she could still smell me.......

And it worked!!! She finally settled :happydance:

Yay has worked again!! Put Maya down an hour ago on my nighty & she's sound asleep :)

this is a good idea :):)

I cant put courtney down till shes defo zonko though lol.... she takes little peeks to check im still there!! Its crazy she'll be screaming and I lift her to either my bed or like OH has just done now.. to a pillow on the sofa and she settles!!

I cant put courtney down till shes defo zonko though lol.... she takes little peeks to check im still there!! Its crazy she'll be screaming and I lift her to either my bed or like OH has just done now.. to a pillow on the sofa and she settles!!

:rofl::rofl: Sounds familiar

I'm going to have to try this. Seems I've done something different from Mikey. Kalea doesn't like me putting her down now. I've been up since 4am with her. She's finally asleep in her moses basket. But every time I put her down or her daddy picked her up she screamed.

Yup, Caitlyn too!

it's worth a try...does it work with daddy's clothes? how long do they have to have been worn for??

I will definitely have to try this.

I'm going to try this tonight. I'm tired of co-sleeping and he needs to settle in his own crib. Maybe this will help to settle him there. My back hurts from hanging on the edge of the mattress since we just have a regular double bed

i think i am going to try that tonight! whenever wee man has fallen asleep in my arms (bad habit to start i know!) he wakes up when i put him in his moses basket and we start the process all over again. i hope it works for me as i am soooooooo tired:sleep:!

thanks for the tip hun!

Christine
XXX

I'm going to try this tonight. I'm tired of co-sleeping .. My back hurts from hanging on the edge of the mattress ..

hehme too!
I'm getting myself involved in this new fad tonight - sounds bloody brilliant!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->