OMG Its my lucky day!!

gills8752

Mum of 2 Girl
Reaction score
OMG WHat have I done to deserve this luck! I put an add on freecycle for cloth nappies not thinking I'd get any and I'e hda one lady who's got a ful birth to potty kit of cotton bottoms for me and another this morning saying she's got 15 brand new junior joy terries I can have! Wopee me!

Awesome!

How did you phrase your request? I don't know how to ask for old diapers without sounding like a loon! LOL :) I might consider doing the same thing on my freecycle!

Quote from my add...

Hiya all,

I'm looking for any cloth nappies or terries you might have lying around you no
longer use/want. I've just got into using cloth nappies and have a tiny supply
and an even smaller budget! I'm in Ellon but can come collect anywhere for a
decent amount, locally for the odd one or two.
Many thanks!
Gill
XX

Nice one :D
I got pre folds from an Ad i did, sadly never used them as i didnt understand how you used them at the time.

lol - ive been google-ing how to fold them lol. If all fails I'll make them into resueable wipes! Not gonna turn down a freebie!

Prefolds make good inserts in pockets too :) i have a few that i use sometimes. I also use them to boost sometimes when im out and need a nappy to last a little longer!!

Cool :happydance: Might have to put an ad on our Freecycle!xxx

i got loads off freecycle when i first started out, had to travel a fair way on 2 buses like but it was so worth it, i got tons, about 15 motherease nappies and loads of wraps plus some all in ones, was proper chuffed, i still use all of them aswell which is a bonus!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->