Omg....kids!!!!!

naria

mum of one
Reaction score
Lmao my boy isn't even 1 yet but he went silent when i was doing dishes so i poked my head round living room door....hed only gone and got ahold of his dads marker pen for work and was scribbling on himself babbling dad....tat....dad...tat...oooo

Meh least its not permenant ink but i have a feeling things will only get worse lols...drawing tattoo's to match dad

I have 2 sharpie drawings in our house from the kiddos. I feel lucky they only managed 1 each considering how many times they've climbed the shelves and counters to locate pens/markers!! :haha:

Drawing on the walls is fine theyre just blank paper and can be change but seriously.... Drawing on himself.....i dread to think what new beans gonna have as 'tattoos' in march

So...in other words you're worried about this?https://www.google.com/#q=baby+covered+in+marker&biv=i|0;d|pw1i9NNA95XgLM:

Haha, older siblings drag little siblings into all sorts of messes. My little sisters are 14 months apart and I was babysitting when they were little and I walked into the room to see they were rubbing lotion all over each other and the carpet...the oldest said it was the little one who started it (the little one looked so confused). Had to shampoo the carpet, and I think I washed their hair 3 times in the tub that night, but both sets of hair were still greasy. Children are an adventure :) but man, they're cute too. Love the tattoo story :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->