OMG! Looks like its finally happening!!!

Bmary83

Reaction score
OMG, after all the heart ache me n OH have ben going thru recently, we talked yesterday and he actually said, "lets make deal, if things keep going good between us, how about a summer baby? So we would start trying in Oct!"

OMG OMG OMG! Am so happy! Bn thinking about it non stop (well I do that anyway) but I think i'm not gonna get my hopes up, just in case, as I know a lot of women on here have agreed dates with OH only to have them change their mind, but its a step in the right direction! :happydance:

congrats on setting a date,hope it all works out for you!!! wish me and DH could make a decision,its me thats dragging my feet :haha:

Congrats - feels great once you have a date set doesnt it. Something to work towards :) x

Congratulations, that's half the battle getting them to even agree to try!
Even better that you have a date :)

ooooo how exciting!!!!

Jus needa worry about wrk now, am only temping but trying to get a perm job as the maternity package is really good. Hopefully, for once in my life, everything works out as I've always wanted.

Congrats hun! that is good news - now you have something to really focus on! good luck! x

Just read this post - Congrats thats brilliant news!

S x

Thanks everyone! It jus seems to long away tho, I wanna start now. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"