OMG my body is so so so sore >:( Normal?

ashleyg

Mama to three
Reaction score
I know I already have another thread (sorry for being such a post whore today lol) but I have to ask you ladies is is normal for your whole body to ache? I'm about 12DPO today and since about 2 days ago or so everything on me HURTS! It feels like I've gone to the gym and did a huge workout. My lower back aches, my thighs are cramped, my neck and shoulders are so achy too and my boobs are so heavy feeling. I've also been getting little sharp twinges of pain in my lower back area and a pulling sensation on the side of my stomach and slight period cramps.

This def never happens before AF. I am SO hopeful this is a good sign and I get a definate BFP in the next few days. Reassure me please ladies! :happydance: I won't be able to sleep tonight I'm getting all worked up.

I'm trying not to get too excited b/c I did miscarry last year so I don't want to be too happy about it...but I can't help it :happydance::happydance:

If it's not normal it could be a good sign.

When I was pregnant with my son, I only had some spotting a few days before af was due. I didn't think anything of it. My sister said she was wondering how I could have been tired one day when I hadn't done much that day. I still didn't notice anything; I wasn't trying.

I could be pregnant this month and I'm noticing every little thing. I was tired for no reason the other day, sometimes have pains in lower abdomen, sharp pains in boobs the other day. Still, I know I'm just being extra aware, which I normally don't notice anything until I have cramps the same day af comes, only after it comes.

If it's not normal it could be a good sign.

When I was pregnant with my son, I only had some spotting a few days before af was due. I didn't think anything of it. My sister said she was wondering how I could have been tired one day when I hadn't done much that day. I still didn't notice anything; I wasn't trying.

I could be pregnant this month and I'm noticing every little thing. I was tired for no reason the other day, sometimes have pains in lower abdomen, sharp pains in boobs the other day. Still, I know I'm just being extra aware, which I normally don't notice anything until I have cramps the same day af comes, only after it comes.

I'm hoping that it's a good sign! I've never been this sore when AF is supposed to come. Usually it's just my lower back but this month everything hurts!

Hopefully you get good new this month! FXd for you!!!

Definitely sounds promising:thumbup:
Im sore too but I did like a spring cleaning day yesterday so I'm pretty sure thats why Im sore haha gl though and Ill be keeping my fx'd for you:flower:

Definitely sounds promising:thumbup:
Im sore too but I did like a spring cleaning day yesterday so I'm pretty sure thats why Im sore haha gl though and Ill be keeping my fx'd for you:flower:

Thank you! I took a test yesterday and got a faint BFP. I am hoping it sticks!
AF is due today and so far nothing...but I am too scared to take another test. I am going to wait a few more days and see what happens!

I've still been getting soreness and off and on cramping. But nothing like I normally feel when I'm going to get my period. I am trying not to get too excited I don't want to be let down!

Awh yayy!:happydance: go :test: again, since your af is due and you got a + Im pretty sure your pregnant hun! congrats!!:flower:

Awh yayy!:happydance: go :test: again, since your af is due and you got a + Im pretty sure your pregnant hun! congrats!!:flower:

Ahhh I might test again! So exiting. More than anything I want this to actually stick! I'll prob test in Tuesday to be extra extra sure lol

Keep me posted, I am so excited for you:thumbup::hugs:

Heyy hows it going?:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"