Omg my whole house makes me feel sick!

CharCharxxx

Reaction score
Weirdest thing ever, but my house is making me feel so nauseous! Not because it's unclean lol but all the smells in the different rooms seem so strong. I have quite an old porch which we are knocking down after Christmas and I could of easily of thrown up from the musty smell :( only bought the house 6 months ago lol my god it's awful so sensitive to my senses right now! X

I'm the same. The minute I open my front door I feel like barfing. Everyone says my house smells amazing and clean but go me it just smells so strong! Drives me nuts.

I feel the same way. I woke up saying to myself " I hate the smell of my house" My house is clean but the smell of my dogs....yuck and a month and a half ago before I found out I was pregnant I bought a glad plugin that smells like pumpkin spice...smells like puke... I now regret that decision. I even unplugged it a week ago and I still can smell it.

Same here! We have a very woodsy house and the smell of the pine floors mixed with cleaner just makes me :nope:

Thank god it's not just me then!!!! Lol in august we bought a golden retriever puppy but he is starting to stink so much to me. The second I open the kitchen door where he's been all night the smell hits me and I start heaving! Even my bathroom smells old and damp to me haha my OH thinks I'm mad! Xx

I had to rip out all the glade plug ins in my house bc the smell was driving me insane. To me, I keep smelling the plaster in my walls I can't explain it but the minute I open my front door I want to puke. I actually make sure I have something in my mouth so I don't...

ive had to try to stay away from really strong household cleaners and lemon scented bacterial wipes make me gag too. I hate the apple orchard fairy liquid (going to get rid) and hubby got a new soap for himself which was sooo strong, it kept making my tummy hurt so threw them away in the bin too. We're turning into werewolves!!

ive had to try to stay away from really strong household cleaners and lemon scented bacterial wipes make me gag too. I hate the apple orchard fairy liquid (going to get rid) and hubby got a new soap for himself which was sooo strong, it kept making my tummy hurt so threw them away in the bin too. We're turning into werewolves!!

Lmao!!!!!!:haha::haha: I so understand you!!

Yup, in the first trimester my house made me want to puke. It didn't help that we were renovating the kitchen for 3 months so the entire place smelled like sawdust. So glad that is over! Now the smell of the local grocery store makes me want to puke, haha!

Me too, but it was worse in my last pregnancy when my kitchen really made me every single time anyone even opened the door.

Same here!! I have febreeze and wax melts going all the time. I spell dog, trash can, old house and boys (dirty shoes, socks ect) I have drove myself nut lately!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->