OMG OMG Looks like im going to TTC next week!!

Charliemarina

expecting #4
Reaction score
OMG OMG OMG OH just called from work and said last night when i went off to bed (bit drunk lol) he done alot of thinking well he was up till 3am and i went bed at 11pm so alot of thinking was the right words for it, he says that he wants to start trying for our baby now, the only thing is i still have my mirena coil in so have called docs to have it removed next week, the only thing is once it removed we are going to prevent maybe with barriers until i have first proper AF from after the coil as mirena coil acts on making the lining of womb thinner so a possible pregnancy would not be able to attach and implant, now after coil removed u will still ovulate as the coil does not stop this but where the lining will still be thin i run risk highly of m/c and i really dnt want that again so waiting and doing what iv been told by docs.
so yay for me feeling much better now had this news from him although the aching pain of my bean lost 4 weeks ago is not going anywhere still but i must accept i need to grieve, i also wanted to make sure that OH wasnt just saying lets try again just to make me happy and try pull me out of this depression but he swears its what he wants and that he's hurting and wants our third child as soon as we can, got to say the thought of even waiting 6 months from now made my stomach drop and make me feel sick and i know 6 months is not long and will fly by but i knew it wouldnt fly by not when ur waiting for something so special, its not like waiting for a holiday or gift it different anyone agree???
so looks like our TTC date is unknown for now but it will be end of this month or beggining of next, hopefully we can create our beautiful bean on the mini 5 day break we are going on, on 7th may as i know im not gonna concieve again 1st try with opks and charting that luck never runs more than once unless me and OH are the most fertile people on planet....sorry for essay just so exited i cnt stop, well stopping now yay congrats to us x x x x x x:cloud9::cloud9::happydance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9::happydance::happydance:

yay yay yay soo pleased for you hunny xxxxx

Yay!
Thats verrry exciting,congrats :happydance:xx

I'm so happy for you! I love hearing all this good news. Good luck, hope your bfp comes quickly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->