OMG, pregnant temper tantrum is brewing!!

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
Okay, I'm so hungry and I want a turkey sub so badly that something bad is about to happen LOL, seriously. I am going to flip out. I can't get one because my dad borrowed my car and I have never driven his ARGHH and my mother won't take me, my boyfriend isn't home. My mom made me a grilled cheese but I'm not eating it because it's disgusting the thought of it right now because I am so obsessed with my turkey sub at the moment!

I've never been on the verge of tears because of a stupid sandwich before :rofl:

Someone assure me I'm not crazy!!

LOL I know how you feel!! I was this way the other day, all I wanted was an ice cream cake from DQ for my birthday...well guess what they were closed on Sunday afternoon and I didn't get it! I started crying over it, was in tears, and it caused OH and I to have a fight, went to bed early and basically had a crappy birthday! LOL
You are sooooooooooooooo not alone!!
I find Subway is terrible tho because even before I became pregnant when I wanted a sub from there I NEEDED it lol

Oh, thx, that's got me wanting a chicken bacon ranch sub for there. I LOVE that sub. *drool*

Awww I had it with a lamb shish kebab. I needed one a few weeks ago. I completly copped and df for not getting of his ase at eleven pm in the icy freezing cold and going to get me one! LOL

Haha But all is ok now, I've had chips and gravy and that seems to be rather satyisfying right now!

I had a pregnancy flip out earlier. My OH left all the doors open so my dog stole the only bra that fits me, took it to poo corner up the garden and chewed it! I was so mad. I lost it, called my OH useless/irresponsible and said how on earth could I ever trust you with a baby and then locked myself in the bathroom.....

:rofl: beautiful story sparkswillfly.. sounds like something I'd do on a bad day!!

I had a pregnancy flip out earlier. My OH left all the doors open so my dog stole the only bra that fits me, took it to poo corner up the garden and chewed it! I was so mad. I lost it, called my OH useless/irresponsible and said how on earth could I ever trust you with a baby and then locked myself in the bathroom.....

Bahahaha I did the same thing to OH! He squished a loaf of bread in the back seat of the truck and I yelled at him saying "How can I trust you with a baby! You're going to end up squishing our child in the back seat!!!" LOL :dohh:

ahahaha
my OH isn't that bad...

but, i do understand the food thing.... now i want a damn sub though. and it was definitely NOT something I wanted until reading this post!!! GRRR

ahahaha
my OH isn't that bad...

but, i do understand the food thing.... now i want a damn sub though. and it was definitely NOT something I wanted until reading this post!!! GRRR

:haha: I had my turkey sub after all tonight:) Only ate half of it though and I was stuffed to the brim.. it was honestly so hard not to CRY when I thought I was not going to get one :rofl:

I feel so ridiculous !!

I just went out in the snow to get a cheesecake. Ive been thinking about it for days.

Ha ha ha, look what you started...today I've decided I really am going to get my favorite sub. I slept on it, I still want it, I'm going to get it. :D

I made my OH go get subway last night for dinner..boy was it ever good..now I want cheesecake bad..but not like the baked kind, the kind you make at home that takes like 5 mins! I NEED CHEESECAKE!

lol. you are cute!! I get mad when they do not put enough ice in my drink for me to chew on. :rofl: was at Swiss Chalet last night and the waitress would only refill my drink with no ice in the refill jug.....and somehow it was her fault!! :dohh: so i went to 7-11 and got a big gulp and filled it will all ice and little ice tea....I am so ghetto!

I've gone off subs atm, really wanting a honey roast pork chow mein from the chink with special fried rice and curry sauce :D mmm

i saw a woody allen film on TV and they were making cookies so i demanded we go to tescos and buy cookies and when i did they had over cooked them and they were CRUNCHY.:hissy: finest my arse!!!

:rofl: you guys make me laugh..

For the cheesecake girls ~
I got this thing at Metro, it's called "Low Fat Cravings" and it was in the cooler in their bakery section.. it cost $1.89 and it was a couple bites of cherry cheesecake :) SO delicious and it was something great like 70 or 100 calories or something.. obviously I have had better cheesecake but impressive for what it was and it hit the spot at the time:)

lol. you are cute!! I get mad when they do not put enough ice in my drink for me to chew on. :rofl: was at Swiss Chalet last night and the waitress would only refill my drink with no ice in the refill jug.....and somehow it was her fault!! :dohh: so i went to 7-11 and got a big gulp and filled it will all ice and little ice tea....I am so ghetto!

https://i44.tinypic.com/2rmkspk.jpg

^ a moment of weakness for me last summer..

half ice, half iced tea :blush:

AND I DRANK THE WHOLE THING!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"