omg so painful

emzlouize

mum 2 Aidan & Angel Mason
Reaction score
omggggg i cant cope anymore with these boobs!! i have woke up this morn and jst my left one has got the worst shooting pains in it ever! they are coming like every second like a heart beat i am doubled over in pain!! :hissy:

Get used to it lol!
Boob pain is the worst... mine start to sting as soon as it gets cold ... i end up walking round rubbing them, which does get people looking at me funny as it looks like im touching myself up!

Doesn't get any better once bub is here either... :(

Oh I get those nasty shooting pains too,especially in my left boob!
I must look like I am getting electric shocks because I keep jumping! LOL

hi the best solution i can suggest to you is to put your bra on as tight as possible (so u can still breath) that always helped meand it is working again with this pregnancy

I havn't had any of those thankgod, but i know they only get worse so get used to them lol x

Mine kill.......but i can cope because ive got some again!!!

It seems like every pregnancy and then subsequent breastfeeding made them shrink a size so all i had after weening my last one was fried eggs lol.

Now i have boobs again, even if they do hurt like mad!

I went to acupuncture - have been going for ages - I contribute me being pregnant right now mainly down to what my acunpuncturist has done. My boobs were really sore, I told her, she put a few needles in and they have really calmed down.

She even has a boob cushion for when you're lying on your front - its hilarious - a cushion with 2 holes in it for your boobs!!!

gee i hope it gets better once bub is here because its massive pain to have to live with.....:hissy:

mine r also aggony i have to wear a soft bra in bed aswell!!!! i walked outside yesterday geez i didnt know wtf to do with em they hurt that bad!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->