OMG thoughts plz?

I do find a bit odd. It's not everyday you see a stranger breastfeed a grown man anyway!

Having said that, quite a lot of my friends and my sister have tried my breastmilk (expressed), they were all drunk and decided to try it so out lobbed boob and expressed into a cup. I would have stopped at them suggesting me breast feed them though!

But maybe the bloke suggested that and the woman agreed to it both in a lighthearted way to specificaly show "see theres nothing to it, not sexual at all"
Is it just the idea of it being straight from the boob that people find wrong?

But maybe the bloke suggested that and the woman agreed to it both in a lighthearted way to specificaly show "see theres nothing to it, not sexual at all"
Is it just the idea of it being straight from the boob that people find wrong?

I'm not saying it's wrong, I just find it a bit odd as I said in my pp, it's not everyday you see it!

However, I personally wouldnt offer my boob out to people.

But, at the end of the day, they are both grown ups consenting to it. They are not harming anyone :shrugs: Just not my cup of tea!

I thought it was funny and I agree that the fact that he was gay kind of helps show that its not sexual.

I just don't see how this is normalizing breastfeeding. If anything, I think it reiterates societies' opinion that breastfeeding mothers (especially those who allow the child to self wean) have some sick alterior motive.

I'm no prude, but I found it bad taste and I'm a breastfeeding mother myself.

What do you think was suggested though?
I don't think anyone who watched that was going to walk away thinking that it's fine to stop and ask for a drink of milk from any random BFing mother. I think it was shocking to some partly because it wasn't sexual. I think that is an important step in normalizing. Sometimes people need to be shocked out of their old way of thinking.

That's just my point though. Of course breastfeeding is not sexual. But if people can manage to see something wrong with a mother feeding her child, how much worse would this stunt look?

Each to their own I suppose. I just didn't like it.

This was followed up by some hideous joke made on the show I hear regarding Woolich :/

Would people have found it as disgusting if there was no milk involved and if the woman in question was a busty blonde stunner, I wonder?

If it's about drinking a strangers milk then I'm afraid to say I'm not actually acquainted with the cows that supply the supermarkets either!

breastfeeding is about nutrition and comfort. this serves neither of those purposes and wss.done purely for shock value

Omg I literally felt sick seeing that lol some of the comments well here's a question do you let your OH or any other man drink your breast milk?

Omg I literally felt sick seeing that lol some of the comments well here's a question do you let your OH or any other man drink your breast milk?

No, but they haven't wanted to. If they did I probably wouldn't let them but then it's my body and it's up to me what I do with it. The same as it's up to this man if he wants to and this woman if she lets him. Plenty of people do things I wouldn't do that are more disgusting than one human drinking another human's breastmilk consensually, even if it is on national tv.

But what I don't get is was it a statement or a joke lol I don't no how this is helpful to get people to bf?

It just makes me feel nauseous the thought of drinking another woman's breast milk! Especially when he says I can taste you ate asparagus. However if that's what he wanted to do I can't really see the issue- she offered, he accepted. Idk in a weird way I think it could help the breast feeding cause

breastfeeding is about nutrition and comfort. this serves neither of those purposes and wss.done purely for shock value

Yes it was for shock but could that of been a attempt to shock people into realising that there doesnt have to be anything sexual about it.

I am intrigued though, at what age do people see it as changing from "normal" - "umm ok but not my business" - "disgusting"

If my husband asked to try id say go for it (although I can 100% say he never would ask) :) if a stranger or someone other then hubby/child wanted a go id personaly say jog on (in not so polite a way) but thats a personal choice for personal past reasons but if someone had no hang ups about it then I fair enough.
Yes he probably should have stoped at the notion of trying it from a glass (I see nothing wrong in the slightest tasting it from a glass) so I suppose he pushed a line of asking then trying it "from the source" that was probably only approached as a gimmick in the first place but then thought what the hell when she said yes but the fact she said yes and neither had a alteria motive or thought in my mind transferes it from being wrong to being a yeah ok go for it.
Obviously if he suddenly just latched on to her without asking then that would be what would be wrong

But what I don't get is was it a statement or a joke lol I don't no how this is helpful to get people to bf?

I think it started as somthing that was genuine experimenting and curiousity by asking to taste it in a glass but then jumped to a joke by asking to taste it from the source when he probably expected a no response but when she said yes he proabably thought what the hell then it jumped stunt/publicity type thing without thinking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->