OMG was i see'ing things!!!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive Over 35' started by Nat 1976, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Nat 1976

Nat 1976 Well-Known Member

Has anyone seen the advert for the new channel 4 series “bringing up baby”??? Have you seen the women lying in bed balancing an astray full of cigarettes on her tummy (while smoking one), complaining that it was difficult to balance it as baby keeps kicking it off!!!!!
    OMG why is she lucky enough to be pregnant and not us!!:growlmad:
    I gave up smoking, I don’t drink, eat healthy (except anything sweet lol), and take every supplement under the sun....and nothing:shrug:!! Life is just not fair!!!

Good things come to those that wait...... iam done waiting already :brat:

2. Claireyb1

Claireyb1 Well-Known Member

No Nat, I haven't seen this ad yet. I think it may make my blood boil if I do though!!
    It does seem so unfair really when there are so many ladies on here who would probably chew thier right arm off to have a baby:growlmad:
    Just be glad you have given up smoking - that is not only good for TTC but in the long run the best thing for you!
    I am sure all your efforts will be rewarded with a lovely healthy :baby: soon.

:hugs::hugs:

3. Bambers

Bambers Well-Known Member

Did you see when it is due to come on? I can't find it anywhere on the internet. x x

4. Nat 1976

Nat 1976 Well-Known Member

Sorry it was not channel 4 and its not "bring up baby" I total misheard what was said as I was in such shock at what I was seeing!!! LOL . It’s on BBC 3 and it’s called "Misbehaving mums to be" and starts this Thursday at 9.00pm x

5. Storm1jet2

Storm1jet2 Well-Known Member

Ohh tonight? Might have to watch that - but it will probably make me mad!

6. Bambers

Bambers Well-Known Member

Thanks Nat...I shall tune in. x x