OMG what a bad end and start to the week

milliemeg

Mummy to Amelia
Reaction score
OK when out shooting with DH and our new pup in training and walking through the woods I fall over flat on my face onto a log, lucky missed my head and landed on my side, have pulled all the muscles in my side and have an egg like lump on my leg now which really hurts and to top it off DH flipping laughed and the dog jumped on my head!

And for the last 3 months I been having a pain down below sorry TMI and decided surely I still shouldn't be having pain after 3 months so rang the Dr amazingly got an appointment for the same day as I said what was wrong, as my normal Dr was on holiday so I asked to see the nurse and she said for that problem you will need to see a dr, issue was its a man :dohh:

so I get there and I'm already fearing the worse and straight away he said ok take your trousers off and lay on the bench not only do i look like a zebra with all the stretch marks I hadn't waxed my legs :rofl:

after a long conversation and him jiggling my legs pushing my hips and then my pubic bone we found the problem and i screamed it hurt that much think i shocked him

so as i'm still BF i cant have antiinflammatories but very high does ibuprofen they are illuminous pink! and also left with a few other items with would mount to a very high prescription bill thank god for maternity cards

so i now have to take the pills for a month!! i shall be rattling around like a pharmacy

Gem x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->