OMG Whats wrong with me?!!!!

LongRoadAhead

♥Due 06/05/09♥
Reaction score
Need some help!!
Last night I noticed at the back of my mouth my gums looked and felt really really sore like they were gunna fall off my teeth
And literaly in the last 5 minutes a huge blister looking thing has popped up on the roof of my mouth!
Surely this isnt normal?!
Has it happened to anyone else?
Im a tad worried now
Xxxx

i've taken a case of bleeding gums since the start of my pregnancy - it's common for gums etc to change. If they are really sore though (which it sounds like you are!!) don't wait til your next 6month check up to visit the dentist, go now and remember - all your treatment will be free!

weiird... i duno hun!
is it white???

Very weird!
Nah its not white, Bright red and really raw looking!

Thanks Tiggertea, I havent had any bleeding yet but Im sure il have that to come! Il deffinantly have to get checked out! :) Thanks

xxxx

Just over two weeks ago my gums became sore over 2 of my molars. When I looked in the mirror they were quite red and didn't seem to fit my nicely around my teeth. I put up with it for a few days hoping it would pass but then decided I should go to the dentist. The dentist said I needed a root canal immediately because bacteria had infected the root of one of the molars and completely killed the other! :( (I officially have a dead tooth! :( ) I asked her how it could have happened and she said although my teeth and mouth were obviously kept clean, it's just one of those things that some pregnant women are more prone to. Great!

Maybe I'm just incredibly unlucky but I'd agree with the previous post that suggested you go to the dentist to have it looked at - especially if it's free :)

i've heard bleeding gums are more prevalent (if that's the right word :p ) but not the blister. I'd go to the dentist...

Just over two weeks ago my gums became sore over 2 of my molars. When I looked in the mirror they were quite red and didn't seem to fit my nicely around my teeth. I put up with it for a few days hoping it would pass but then decided I should go to the dentist. The dentist said I needed a root canal immediately because bacteria had infected the root of one of the molars and completely killed the other! :( (I officially have a dead tooth! :( ) I asked her how it could have happened and she said although my teeth and mouth were obviously kept clean, it's just one of those things that some pregnant women are more prone to. Great!

Maybe I'm just incredibly unlucky but I'd agree with the previous post that suggested you go to the dentist to have it looked at - especially if it's free :)

Awww doesn't sounds like you had the best of time with it!
That is exactly the same as me! Its right at the back, with my molars!! Looks like my gums are sort of hanging off my teeth now!
Im really hoping I dont have to have them ripped out though :(
Il make a dentist appointment this week, Hopfully theres something they can do!
Thank you all for your replys
Xxx

I've just recently been diagnosed with gum disease since becoming pregnant :( It's terrible..it's not to bad quiet yet but I noticed my gum was peeling away from one of my teeth so I have to be very careful when brushing and flossing not to irritate it anymore. Here in Canada the procedure to get that fixed is VERY expensive!! We don't have free dental here when pregnant so it's just an annoying thing now! Hopefully by taking a cacium pill everyday plus my prenatals will help a bit!!

I just found out that my painful gums is from an infection. I am so angry because I brush my teeth and floss and I can not stand dirty mouth but now I feel disgusting....pregnancy is hell on some people. My dentist days pregnancy can cause all sorts of problems, If I were you I would make an appointment just to be safe.

Ah yet another lovely pregnancy symptom - problems with your gums/ teeth. If your lucky enough to have free dental care over there, then get to the dentist! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->