omg why UPDATE pg2

purplecat

Reaction score
Im having a freakin panic attack about my first doctors appointment tomorrow. I cantvsleep and im thinking about the worst possibilities.
I tested at 12dpo and took this picture at 5mins. The line ahowes up within 10 seconds but my mind is being ridiculous. Please tell me this is a definite positive? this was my last test and we live in the country so we havent got a store nearby :(
Gahh is it normal to feel like this? :shrug:
someone please talk me down! I need to know it will be ok :cry:

Attachments

• 2013-12-27 22.21.40.jpg
    2013-12-27 22.21.40.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 32
You're not seeing things, that's definitely a positive. Relax hun, you will be just fine.

Happy & healthy 9 months :)

Thanks hun, i know i probably sound like a crazy person! I have a major worry problem :S

Definitely a positive!! I know what you mean though, I live near a store so I was able to take a million tests lol. Just keep reassuring yourself that that is a positive. :) your doctors appointment will go great!

Thanks emicakess
So what im feeling is completely normal i take it? Im not alone in the world. Ugh i was trying to talk to my oh about my anxiety and he did the best he could to try to make me feel better bit somethings are better left for all you lovely ladies to work your magic! :) guys just dont get it sometimes :/

There are definitely two lines!! Congratulations!!! I think its natural to worry a bit when u really want something, I know I'm the same!!!
Try not to stress (but I know its really hard!!!) and good luck at your appt!!

This is my first time actually ttc and finally conceived our fourth month trying. I know it doesnt seem long but i wanted it really bad so it felt like forever. I guess it doeant feel real yet

That's a positive hun :) I can't wait to hear what the doc says in the morning! Make sure you message me ;)

Dont feel alone. I was a wreck before my first appointment at 9 weeks. I couldnt sleep the night before and i cried on the way to the docs office. It was fine tho and i calmed down in the waiting room. Good luck sweetie!

Yep I have anxiety too anyway, in the best of times...but when I'm preggo it can go CRAZY. Think of now as a good time to pull out all the stops to keep yourself as relaxed and calm as possible! Every healthy tactic you know of to help ease your anxiety...make a point of doing it daily. It's the only thing that's getting me by!

That's a very definite line there...CONGRATS. :)

Good luck at your drs appt, it's definitely a BFP :happydance:

I know it's hard not to worry sometimes, but a line is a line :thumbup: you're pregnant!

x

Thanks ladies! You are the best! I feel much better now. Still havent fallen asleep but i think i will soon. Had to leave the bed because i was tossing and turning and i didnt want to keep my OH up. Im glad im not crazy for feeling this way. Damn nerves.
Ill let you all know how it goes tomorrow. Wish me luck!

Ps: mrs D ill message u after my appointment! :)

Everything went really well! I also tool another test. WAY darker then the first.

Attachments

• 20131231_160331.jpg
    20131231_160331.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g