omg worried now arghhhh

snoopchick82

Reaction score
I just totally forgot im not supposed to eat a whippy ice cream but got carried away with having fun and feeling good for a change i sat and eat a whippy with my dd im so worried now

That's not even on the UK list. I have them all the time! Don't worry. X

Really wow i thought it was i really enjoyed it too lol x

Mr whippy (soft) ice cream IS on the list of UK no-nos due to listeria risk- same as various cheeses!

Nevertheless, I'm sure you'll be fine, especially this far along in your pregnancy xx

I got carried away with the sunshine and being able to take my lil girl out and feeling ok

I'm sure you'll be fine chick- they are things to watch out for but just this once you will be fine!! Enjoy the sun and try not to worry :)

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/pregnancy-and-baby/pages/foods-to-avoid-pregnant.aspx

There under unpasteurised milk section x

I eat soft serve ice cream often...

The only things that are on my list are shellfish and pâté the rest I'm eating I think when you don't eat these things you have babies with more allergies hell my min was 22 weeks when she found out and was out drinking and all sorts :)

Dont feel so bad now... Ive mangaged to keep.by the book all thru this pregnancy and now i slip lol x

They're on the list but I have never gotten ill from Mr Whippy and I refuse to go through early summer (if it ever arrives!) being heavily pregnant without been allowed Mr Whippy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->