omg

fulltimemum

Reaction score
hey girls the postman has just dropped a parcel of to us and when he walked away he said bye to the kids

and dainton said bye

but millie shouted FUCK OFF REALLY LOUD :cry:

it sounded awfull

sorry im really shocked at her

and dainton last week we went to town and this man said to dainton hiya

dainton said shut up wanker

we dont say anthing like that in frount of the kids but other day they was men fighting near our local shop shotuong and swearing could it be from them ?

kids pick up everything hun.. they only need to hear it once :(

apparantly my first words were 'oh shit mummy' in responce to my mother dropping something tht smashed in the supermarket!! :dohh:

My lil girls first word was arsehole when my mum got road rage at being cut up she said it from then on katie would just keep sayyin it

Oh od they do pick it up easily after maybe 2-3 times of hearing it they will try say it themselves obviously because its a new word to learn for them x

o dear!

Im not sure hun but i have accidently swore around Carly quite a few times ( if i stub my toe or i dont think she is around :blush:) but she has never repeated. So i say it would have to of been said a few times?

But thats from my point of view going by my child :)

my mum and dad had to start saying richard cranium after i saw my dad say it too many times in the car and shouted dickhead at someone!!

hehe sorry, i know its bad but it reminded me of when my little brother was a baby and we were stood in the rain and he shouted 'mam! its PISSING DOWN!!' LOL...

i dont know wot u can do to get her to stop saying it, maybe just dont respond to it, so she doesnt think saying it gets her attention?

x

The best thing to do in response to curse words is (while trying really really hard not to laugh, cause hearing a kid curse in that high pitched voice is pretty funny) to say something like "we don't say that word, it's not nice" and ignore it. If you don't react to it there is no point in repeating it. If you do react they will notice and get a kick out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->