OMG....

amylk87

WTT for No.1
Reaction score
I'm so nervous/excited/scared. I'm in my final year at uni and i've just recieved an email regarding a student intake scheme for those qualifying in 2010. Its amazing! It offers students the chance of employment post-qualification PLUS £2000 will be given if you qualify AND another £2000 if you get through the probationary period. And i'll have a job! :headspin:

I reallly really want a place. :hissy:

Sorry for the OMG but to me this is BIG. :blush:

That sounds excting! What are you studying?

Charlee xx

That sounds like great news! Any idea what your chances are? What's the job anyway?
Good luck!!!

Well done, that's awesome!
They do that with people studying to be teachers, if they have a shortage of teachers in the course you're studying.
What are you studying?
xx

WOW...thats a really great deal. I just graduated in May and I wish I had that kinda deal. It would really make paying off my loans a bit easier for now. I'm really happy for you....thats so awesome. What is your major?

Well, usually when I tell people what i'm studying I get abit of a bad reaction.
I'm studying social work.
x

Well, usually when I tell people what i'm studying I get abit of a bad reaction.
I'm studying social work.
x

I would react freaking POSITIVELY to that...thats a smart direction to move in as there are lots of jobs in that field that pay good salaries...my degree is a little too specialized and theres not much i can really do...in fact when i tell people what my degree is in i usually get the question "so what exactly do you DO with that kind of degree?" to which i have to reply " well i really dont know cause theres no job" LOL

Social work is a pretty smart career move as well as being something I think you'll get lots of job satisfaction from. I think there'll always be a need for social workers, especially when the economy's not doing so great elsewhere!

That's great! Good, dedicated Social Workers are most definitely in demand. Hope your final year goes well hun. And if you need quantitative research for a dissertation I'm sure you've got a real varied mob here!

I think you have to be a special kind of person to be a social worker, my best friend's mum has been one for about 5 years and she loves it :)

Thats an awesome opportunity!! Good luck!! I wish my uni did incentive schemes like that! xx

Awww wow, that's a really amazing thing to do, I am not sure why you would get a bad reaction to that. Good luck with that :) x

I'm so nervous/excited/scared. I'm in my final year at uni and i've just recieved an email regarding a student intake scheme for those qualifying in 2010. Its amazing! It offers students the chance of employment post-qualification PLUS £2000 will be given if you qualify AND another £2000 if you get through the probationary period. And i'll have a job! :headspin:

I reallly really want a place. :hissy:

Sorry for the OMG but to me this is BIG. :blush:

You have a right to be excited spreading the news:happydance: Congrats to you! Praying for things in your favor. Fingers crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->