Omg

tdog

mam of 7 5 boys 2 girls
Reaction score
Omg I've only just found out I'm preg again my latest baby is 21 weeks and it scares me to give birth again, don't get my wrong I didn't have a problem with ds2 just he came so quick I had him at home on my own my oh was on a street corner waiting for ambulance that took 2 hours to arrive, which is ridiculous as when I got to hospital their were 8 ambulances outside! I'm so scared of doing that again suppose needs must lol, I've also booked a private scan as my hospital horrid in doing anything! Xx

Hun im sure this time will be different...Next time tell him the ambulance will find you lol...Every labour is different...although iv only expeianced one that never ended in birth but a section but from what I've learnt and seen they do differ...try not to panic hun wish I could say more from experience xx

Yeah every birth is different and it's own amazing story :)
My first, went into labor on my own and walked the entire perimeter of the hospital while contracting (at 2 AM) trying to find the one door that was unlocked. Then he wasn't born til 7 that evening.
My 2nd, induced in the morning, and that evening I FELT like she was coming out. Like I could feel her pushing her way down, and I was not pushing at all. I tried to tell the nurses and they just brushed me off and wouldn't check me. Finally a new nurse came on the clock and she did check, and then told me not to move while the docs and nurses scrambled to get ready because the baby was RIGHT there. 2 pushes and she was out.
Fun stories lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->