OMG

Mum

Mum of 2 hopefully a 3rd
Reaction score
Sooooo, I was a week late and feeling kinda nauseas, but I thought "There is no way I'm pregnant, I had my tubes tied"

But I felt oh so pregnant, so I tested... faint but positive, so I thought "No way, can't be possible, I'll test again in 2 days"

sooooo I tested again... 2nd line darker, still positive, so I thought, "hmmmmmmm??? that's crazy. Wonder what's going on?" I called the doc and let them know, went in for a blood test the next day.

But of course had to wait for the results. Soooooo the next morning did another test and.... It was way postive, showed up right away.

Now I just have to wait for the ultrasound scan to see where it has implanted. I'm praying it found it's way out of the tube to my uterus!!!!

Congrats hun....Fingers crossed your little bean in the right place :) x

Thank you so much! And good luck to you too!

Fingers crossed for you hun. Hope the time passes quickly until your ultrasound! When is it?

I don't have the US scheduled yet. I get my second level draw on Thursday of this week and I have a doctor appt on Friday. Hopefully it can be done on Friday but I'm sure that's wishful thinking on my part. You'd think they would want to do it right away cause I'm at such a high risk for an ectopic anyways with my tubes being tied.

Congrats,I hope the little bean is in the right place!xxx

congratulations, I bet that was a surprise. Wishing you a very healthy pregnancy x

My levels were only at 50 on Monday. I'm going in today to get them checked again instead of Thursday. I'm freaking out, that level seems so low. I'll keep everyone updated.

Thank you to everyone for your support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->