OMG

Sorry Porks :hugs: :hugs:

well u know me i couldnt leave it like that sooooooo

I went out today at 7:30 with my wee one and went shopping iin sainsburys and happen to go down the medicines isles and ....

a double pack of 1st response fell in my trolley and i never noticed till i got home and i had paid for them:rofl: whats the chances of that? ok ok i put them in the trolley myself! I will use one tomorrow morning to put my mind at rest that mine cheapies are working ok. Well it would be rude not to:rofl:

:rofl: hehe they just appeared in there right? that always happens to me, its just so odd how it happens lol!

keep on testing lady!!!
xx

https://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn20/tinah233/crossed_fingers.gif

Hi girls will the :witch: is just starting, no cramps or anything and its just light but im sure its the :witch: that will get heavier.

I bought a 2 pack of 2st response but at least i didnt use them:rofl:

TBH im just glad i know where i am and no more limbo

Im having a bbq tomorrow so i am gonna enjoy soem rose wine mmmmmmmmm

hows every1 else?

Ahh sweetie, i know what you mean tho! i was like that last monthwas glad because it was my 1st af after m/c and went out and had a few cheecky drinks!!!

Aw am sorry :witch: turned up.

Was hoping you would get a :bfp: well you will just have to try again huh.

You enjoy that rose wine and all the BBQ yummies:happydance:

Roll on ovulation.

:hug:

Emma.xx

Im not supposed to be trying for a few months and i know its for the best as it means that i shouldnt have to leave uni midterm. ahhhh its gonna be a long 5 months

mybe we mite have a few slipups so i can keep testing the odd month:rofl:

oh porkpie, I am sorry if this is :witch: on her way :(

:hug: Porkpie. I know how excruciating it is to wait to ttc. The last few months were the hardest for me because we pushed back our deadline further than we had planned to get all our financial, work etc. ducks in a row. Sending you truckloads of patience dust (I see you have some already in your siggie).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->