OMG!!!!!

Starmoon

Reaction score
Hi All

I posted earlier because I got a VERY faint line on an IC. I just did a digi and got Pregnant 1-2 weeks!!! I don't know what to say or do! I am at work and I can't tell anyone and my Boyfriend is asleep at home!!! I JUST KNEW. My boobs have felt weird and I am getting like pulling pains in my uterus. Oh dear god!

Hi All

I posted earlier because I got a VERY faint line on an IC. I just did a digi and got Pregnant 1-2 weeks!!! I don't know what to say or do! I am at work and I can't tell anyone and my Boyfriend is asleep at home!!! I JUST KNEW. My boobs have felt weird and I am getting like pulling pains in my uterus. Oh dear god!

Take a breath. Congrats!:yipee::yipee::yipee:

breathe hunny breathe!!! never forget to breathe!!!

wahooo!

congrats!!!

x

Well, I managed to NOT wake my boyf up, I text him cos I wasnt sure what to say lol! I text him a piccie of the digi and he now keeps saying to me "are you sure those things are accurate" ha ha, he is well pleased but I think he is in denial and shock still.

Although he did put his Superman t-shirt on yesterday, I think he now thinks he has Super Sperm - men are a bit odd like that arent they, its all about the macho side of things!!!!

I am still in shock to be honest. I suppose it is a lot easier for me to realise I am pregnant, and I dont want to jinx things cos its still very early BUT whatever is in there is making itself very comfortable, it feels like someone is in there digging a small hole. Other than that I have some backache and am tired. Some food is really not appealing to me but I found the curry being cooked on GMTV this morning quite alluring!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->