On and off spotting and cramping in the first trimester?

Marumi

36, DS 7 and 2
Reaction score
Now I know both can be normal by themselves. But what about both combined and recurring? It is starting to stress me out.
My first trimester has been filled with period like cramps and pains. 3 weeks ago I began spotting tan and was not sure if it could even be blood. Then I bled bright red once and it stopped and tapered off over brown to tan again. Then nothing for 5 days and today I spotted reddish brown. Just a small stain and it is turning tan again.
It would be comforting to know if anyone experienced this or knows what kind of spotting that could be. To me brown spotting seems like old blood but what worries me is that it comes with cramps.
Since the bleed I was put on progesterone and a two week wait.

I should be 6 weeks 3 days. At 5+6 we saw and embryo but no heartbeat. I had an early MC at about 4 weeks prior to this one and bled for a week then conceived again without a period. I wonder if blood from the previous miscarriage still lingers and wants to come out like a period.

5+6 is too early to c heartbeat so definitely dint worry about that. As far as cramping and spotting, I have in and off cramping every day, no spotting but from what I understand both are very normal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->