On our way to a diagnosis.

mrsthomas623

MommyToNolanAndPregnant!
Reaction score
We had our evaluation with Nolan's OT last Monday and she emailed me her report. The diagnosis on the report is Sensory Processing Disorder and Dyspraxia, Incoordination. I don't know I this is more of a suspected diagnosis or if this is his diagnosis- we meet again Monday so will get more answers then.

It was really overwhelming to read the report and find out that some of the cute, quirky things he does are most likely because of a disorder. :( But there is definitely a feeling of relief to be finding some answers.

I'm trying not to over google so if anyone has a child or has experience with these diagnosises (is that even a word?? :haha: ) I would appreciate some feedback.

Im a google freak, I have caused myself anxiety attacks due to it. My son was diagnosed with pddnos, so Im no help, but its always so over whelming when you get any diagnosis

Claire has sensory issues as well, its hard to think that there's stuff going on. You definitely have to go through a process of accepting it. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->