On Route to EPU & feeling worried

iluvcocopops

Mum to Molly-Rose
Reaction score
I'm 6wk 5days & had light spotting 2 days ago & have had sharp pains on my left side for past 2wks.

Doc has made me an appointment with the EPU for this morning & I'm heading over there on my own (hubby can't get off work).

Feeling lonely & scared at the moment - could do with a little support x

Good luck Hun. Hopefully those pains are just related to everything stretching in there.

Will you get a scan today?

Thinking of you xx

Hope your appt goes well, I'm glad your dr listened to your concerns and got you referred x

Thank you ladies. I'm hoping the will scan me. My biggest fear is an ectopic pregnancy. I've an over night bag bag in case it's bad news 😔

good luck, i had spotting and cramping at 6 weeks and all was ok. It was implantation bleeding.

Fingers crossed x

Sending lots of hugs. Hope it all goes ok. Xx

Wow I would have thought 6wks was a bit late for implantation bleeding. I had implantation bleeding for 4 days at 6dpo, so doubt that's what I'm experiencing this time. Although fingers crossed that's what it is

Fingers crossed that everything is ok. I'm sorry you have to do this alone but I'm keeping you in my thoughts that all will check out to be just fine.

:hugs:

Wow I would have thought 6wks was a bit late for implantation bleeding. I had implantation bleeding for 4 days at 6dpo, so doubt that's what I'm experiencing this time. Although fingers crossed that's what it is

me too! but the nurse said that was the most likely case as everything else was absolutely fine. Maybe there was still some leftover blood that is coming now from implantation.

Either way, fingers and toes crossed for you x

Hope everything goes fine for you today :hugs:

Hi ladies, I'm just back home. The baby is ok & has a little heartbeat of 118 bpm. Ovaries & cervix all look ok. Doc has no idea where the pains & spotting came from. Said these things just happen sometimes.

Thank you so much for all your support & kind words. Still a long road ahead, but for now I can relax xxx

That's fab news. So glad you got to see your little one xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->