On to the next cycle - Conceptions tips and ticks!

moochacha

LTTTC - Mum to Cody (11)
Reaction score
So I went out to lunch today with a couple of friends from work, we're all nurses and I told them hubby and I are now officially TTC. Excited as they were we got onto the subject of some tips and tricks for conception (other than charting and temping).

One of my friends who works in the family health department said that she has heard many ladies talking about using Softcup as a conception Aid! I have read about people using them to keep the :spermy: close to the cervix.

Here is some reading about Softcup https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/resources/softcup.php also goggle some people swear by them as a TTC aid.

Any more handy little baby making tips out there?

Xx :dust:

I wonder if there's anymore baby making tips for us ladies to research and try when our fertility window hits.

:dust:

If you chart, temp check cm and use opks you will get to know your cycle inside and out, that the most accurate way to predict and confim ovulation. The only other thing I do, and Im not going to say TMI because there is no such thing around here from what Ive learnt:haha:, is that I make sure I orgasm after he has made his deposit. Ive managed to get pegnant 2 cycles out of 3 by doing this, dont know if it really works or if its pure coincidence, but hey its not doing me any harm! :rofl:

I second the orgasm thing! I've come 3 out of the 3 times I've gotten pregnant! I've heard the orgasm causes the uterus to contract in a way that almost sucks the sperm closer up in to you. 2nd pregnancy I didn't end up cumming while having sex so I did it myself afterwards. It worked and I got pregnant. Doesn't hurt to try! Oh and I also remained laying down with my booty up on a pillow...not sure if that helped but I was trying to help the swimmers get back there! :)

Definitely charting, temping and using OPK's is a great tool to use to predict/comfirm Ovulation. :D

Bring on the orgasm!!! WOo hoo I know for a fact i didn't get pregnant with my son having one of those :dohh: hehe...

I was only 19 when i had my son, he was the best surprise but i didn't start having the big O's until after i had him. But i got pregnant first cycle with our angel daughter with all the tools mention and the big O definitely played a part in it. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->