Onbag changing bag for baby wearing. With example pics

mummypeanut

baby due march 10th
Reaction score
I found a DIY pattern and my mum has just made me one (I dont have a sewing machine). It looks quite good! Saved me 60 quid anyway (they arnt half pricey to buy for essentially a material bag!!)

Heres the link in case anyone is interested:

https://onbag.co.uk/diy-pattern

xxx

Thanks so much for posting this! I've got a pink lining one for when I'm using the pram but I need one for babywearing (as I get an achey shoulder with the other one). I've been trying to find one that was a pretty as the PL one but not too expensive. Now I can make my own - thanks!

Thanks so much for posting this! I've got a pink lining one for when I'm using the pram but I need one for babywearing (as I get an achey shoulder with the other one). I've been trying to find one that was a pretty as the PL one but not too expensive. Now I can make my own - thanks!

My mum said the instructions were a little confusing in places (i think the shoulder ties are called 'straps' as are the loops at the bottom of the satchel so you can loop the shoulder ties through for putting the bag on your back).

But if you need advice ask - i have the finished product here so i can take pictures etc or you. Plus the woman on that website was really helpful - I emailed her with a couple of questions and she get back to me within a couple of hours.

Mum says she could easily make another one now!!

ooh thanks..might make myself one !!! would love to see some pics of yours:)

sara

xxxxxxxxx

Right, im not sure how to do this so here it goes!

Just to explain the bag itself has 2 smaller inside pockets. a bottle pocket on either side of the outside of the bag and a small velcro pocket at the back. The front cover which you use to close it has velcro at three heights depending on how full the bag is.

Attachments

• front of bag.jpg
    front of bag.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 21
  • backofbag.jpg
    backofbag.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 21
I suppose you change the way you wear it depending on the carry you're using. I'm still in the process of cooking my baby so I cant show pictures with baby wearing but there are plenty if you google the bag.

Attachments

• sideovershoulderonbag.jpg
    sideovershoulderonbag.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 28
  • cross over onbag.jpg
    cross over onbag.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 22
  • backonbag.jpg
    backonbag.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 19
  • lowerbackonbag.jpg
    lowerbackonbag.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 22
  • sideonbag.jpg
    sideonbag.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 20
one more

Attachments

• waistonbag.jpg
    waistonbag.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 11
ooh thanks hun:) lovely pics...defo gonna make me one!!!

Thanks for posting that...it looks brilliant. I'm definitely going to have a go....I'll probably pass it over to my mum when I get stuck! lol

I'm definitely gonna try one too. Think I'll take the stuff to make it next time I go to my mum's so she can help if I get stuck. I'm not really a pattern-following kind of girl!

Love your bump btw - wish I'd looked like that when I was pregnant!

I'm definitely gonna try one too. Think I'll take the stuff to make it next time I go to my mum's so she can help if I get stuck. I'm not really a pattern-following kind of girl!

Love your bump btw - wish I'd looked like that when I was pregnant!

hehe, thanks! Friends keep telling me my bumps too small :shrug: even though according to measurements im looking at an 8lb14 baby at the moment!! :wacko: Out of 6 of my husbands nephews/neices 4 of them we're 10lb babies :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->