One born every minute back in feb!

Ohhh I absolutely love this programme! cant wait for it to start again! and the most annoying for me was the girl screaming for the epi at 1cm! haha xx

See if that fella from the first one had of been by hubby,he would have been rushed to surgery for removal of his fruit pot from his arsehole!!:rofl:xx

So happy its coming back and i'll still be pregnant! i agree man in the first episode and the woman quite annoyed me when they needed to get the baby out and she wouldn't push! x

I really enjoyed this show but i was gutted they never tell you how much any of the babies weigh as some of them looked huge. I really hope the greedy receptionist is back she made the show for me.

The woman with red hair who was constantly pushing the buzzer making a rediculous fuss. Ok I understand its painful but come on we all go through it. And the lady who kept moaning when they were trying to induce her but didnt work several times and all she did was moan about people, her pillow and food. But I find it tearful I watched it whilst carrying LO and after I had him aswell and makes me very emotional because it reminds me of all of it.

YESSSSSS! I loved that program:thumbup: it annoys me when the womens partners arent supportive! grrrr:growlmad:

What about the one who told his missus she was making a fuss!!!it was about 3/4 episodes in...xx

What about the one who told his missus she was making a fuss!!!it was about 3/4 episodes in...xx

Was that the woman who was going for the VBAC? Her partner/husband/whatever really had me shouting at the TV. He seemed so insensitive and unsupportive telling her it was all her fault and she should have just gone for a cesearean. What a git!

I also thought the guy in the first ep was super annoying (even though he did make me smile a couple of times - haha) and the chick with the red hair! I was pregnant at the time, and said to my OH, if I made any where near as much fuss as her, to tell me I was making a tit of myself...

Can't wait for it! Although I suspect its gonna make me broody... :happydance:

I loved this x Is it filmed at the same hospital??
It made me so broody when it was on last time x
I loved the young girl who's little boy was born with his stomach on the outside :cry: She was so lovely & had me sobbing everytime - Especially when she found out she would have to have a c-sec & said to her partner 'I'm gonna be a mum in an hour' she looked so scared bless her x

Ohhhh I can't wait for this to come back.
The young girl who was screaming in pain at 1cm really petrified me...I was pregnant at the time and thinking, "what on earth have I got infront of me?"

Me and a friend spent every Tuesday ranting on facebook!lol...she did make a hell of a fuss,i know everyone has a different pain threshold but still....I managed to sleep until I was 3cm!!lol...it was only when my waters broke I though...Oooh this actually hurts a LOT!! xx

oh i love this programme!.

I actually made no noise during labour, except maybe saying "oh yes that hurts!" but no screaming etc.

i loved this, used to look froward to it every week. glad to see its coming back x

ahh i love this programme.....i LOVED that man on the first episode lol....i thought he was hilarious!!

I must have missed the one when when she was 1cm & asking for an epi......hmm il have to look it up on the internet!!

ahh i love this programme.....i LOVED that man on the first episode lol....i thought he was hilarious!!

I must have missed the one when when she was 1cm & asking for an epi......hmm il have to look it up on the internet!!

You will end up wanting to throw something at her..lol.xx

hahaha....im watching it now!!! hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->