One born every minute - episode 3

Yeah so true, This Oh was such a pain in the butt. Couldnt believe that she didnt kick him out.

I love the show - I can not believe that man, if that was my OH he would have got a slap from me!!!

I was in tears when the baby wasn't breathing properly - glad it was a happy outcome for everyone.

just back to the water birth quickly - that seemed such a positive experience for a birth :D I'd love my next baby to be born like that :D but dont think it will happen!!

just back to the water birth quickly - that seemed such a positive experience for a birth :D I'd love my next baby to be born like that :D but dont think it will happen!!

Totally agree - it all seemed to go so well/perfect, I to would love an experience like that but i doubt very much that'll happen to me!!

I love the show! My husband and I have started watching it and when he started kicking off, my husband turned to me and said " God if i were that woman i would of kicked him in the teeth by now" Me and the hubby are also under the agreement that if he ever went on like that he'd be out of the window lol

The guy was such an arse and didnt seem to care that his wife was in pain and distress.

Seening the woman in the birthing pook has really sparked the hope of a water birth for me, there's a chance I'm not going to be low risk to be able to have a water birth but fingerscrossed:)

Maymie,

Congratulations on your :bfp: how exciting for you xx

I was so glad that little baby was ok...my heart was in my mouth when they couldn't get him to breathe at first. The poor little boy, I am so glad he was ok.

xxx

I know I'm a bit late but I'm only just watching this on Sky Plus.
OMG I want to KILL that poor womans husband!!!!!! I'm astounded!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->