One Born Every Minute

Mrs Dot

Mummy to Harry
Reaction score
Screamy Mc Screamer is back ladies - cover your ears!:dohh:

The lady from last week?! She was fab! Having said that my hubby told me I was screaming obscenities at the top of my voice myself so I can't criticise!

i cant say anything, my dad in law heard me from outside the hospital while he was having a fag, and a friend of mine in maternity ward could heard me from labour ward, not good!! hehe!! x

Im going to jelous of the young girls labour! What I wanted but ended up with a emergency c section

Thanks for the reminder... I had forgotten it was on!

my OH is drooling - never watches it but managed to lift an eye from his laptop - OMG SHES GORGEOUS!! Whats she doing with him? he says....
haha

oh my god, now i'm crying and feeling so broody! Last year when I watched this show, it made me so scared to give birth, now I can't wait to do it again! Must stop watching this show.... but won't....

ooo god, i was feeling so broody last week, the past day or so i've managed to console my broodiness, not anymore :haha:

Her poor sister looked terrified!! :headspin:

when her sister threw up, on tv, oh my god, she must have been so embarassed!

ooo god, i was feeling so broody last week, the past day or so i've managed to console my broodiness, not anymore :haha:

did she say can you see the head or can you see blood?
I had the volume down slightly and missed it.
I don't think she will be having a baby too soon!
Lovely waterbirth, thats how mine should of been.
:cry:

I was in floods when she had her baby!! What is the matter with me???

don't worry, I cried too! It was the birth i supposed to have! Next time.....

I like watching it.. But it doesn't make me feel broody lol

I love the idea of another newborn so tiny and even the labour wudnt put me off.. but ive done my bit..with 4 lil ones the reality of another lil one is not so great just now :haha:

did she say can you see the head or can you see blood?
I had the volume down slightly and missed it.
I don't think she will be having a baby too soon!
Lovely waterbirth, thats how mine should of been.
:cry:

I'm not sure either, my volume is quite low so i was lipreading half of it :haha: i would like a waterbirth, i spent most of this labour on a bed :(

i want another one!! sooo bloody broody now!! god damn u one born every minute!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->