ONE day late and terrified of AF!

blessedbylife

Married Mom of 1 & Preggo
Reaction score
Well, i made it through one day with no AF!:thumbup: BUT i'v ebeen cramping all day, and i've gone to the bathroom at LEAST 10 times to check to see if AF had shown yet...and nothing except lots of cm. :blush: :shrug: Anyone else in the same boat? I'm gonna test the 31st! PRAYING AF doesn't show this month! [-o< If she does, it'll destroy me, and DH and i will take some time off from TTC so..... Here's to hoping! Let's celebrate our BFP's together!
:wohoo:

Good Luck Hun!! Stay away :af:!!!
xo

heres hoping for you blessed. im in the same position myself. suffering cramps but no af yet.

best of luck!

Well, i made it through one day with no AF!:thumbup: BUT i'v ebeen cramping all day, and i've gone to the bathroom at LEAST 10 times to check to see if AF had shown yet...and nothing except lots of cm. :blush: :shrug: Anyone else in the same boat? I'm gonna test the 31st! PRAYING AF doesn't show this month! [-o< If she does, it'll destroy me, and DH and i will take some time off from TTC so..... Here's to hoping! Let's celebrate our BFP's together!
:wohoo:

Good luck girl! I feel the same as you, I'm going crazy trying to find answers.. AF is supposed to arrive on Tues for me but I'm hoping it'll be a no show.. I never get any cramps or soreness or any symptoms before AF so I have no idea if it's coming or not... I just spot a day or 2 before it shows up.. God I hope we get our :bfp: :hugs: :dust:

Good luck and :af: stay away, my AF is due today but got a :bfn: yesturday so if she stays away i am going to test on the 1st :dust::dust::dust:

i am in the same position af should of been here the 25th or 26th and is still not here.
no cramping though. and the other big indicator af is on her way for me is acne and while i had a break out during ovulation my face is clear now. the ovulation break out was out of the ordinary too.

I had a BFN at 13dpo but it was after only a 3 hour hold I just could not make it any longer my bladder was killing me. and TMI but is was really diluted looking pee so I am wondering if that had anything to do with it.

I will be testing on new years day if she doesn't show by then, fx for us both. lol we can stress together.

What are you symptoms?
sore boobs
sensitive nips
heart burn
constipation
mild but constant nausea
dizzy spells
moodiness
crying a lot
stuffy nose
tmi but hemorrhoids
very thirsty
peeing a lot

WHOO HOO!!! THANKS LADIES! I'm feeling super positive today!!!

my symptoms are:
soft, high,closed and wet cervix
nipples feel like they did when i was breastfeeding
bbs are HUGE, but only nipples are sore (DH even noticed!)
tired, ALL THE TIME
water retention/bloating
gassy
random headaches
moody
temp up! yay!
craving weird things... (chili flavored top ramen?!)
peeing alot
eating more
body is achy all over
stuffy nose- got a mini-cold last week randomly
vivid dreams
very wet, all the time
cramping!!
and.... missed period! :)

lol yea missed period that is the biggest symptom right :D

i just had a new symptom random nose bleed.. i was sitting here typing thought i had to wipe my nose and had a nose bleed not sure if that is a pregnancy sign or not lol

i always have vivid dreams so i can not count that as a symptom.

Ive almost all the same symptoms, but bfn today, was about the 20th pee of the day tho lol. Trying to wait it out until the 31st, but it's driving me mad!!!!! Keep thinking AF is here, but shes not!!!!!!

Stay away witchy, ur not welcome round these parts!!!!!!!

Good luck girls!!!!!!!

Well, waiting to test is key, i haven't gotten a BFN because i haven't tested yet! Keeps me going strong! :) Today, i'm feeling so good, barely cramping, although yesterday i was cramping BADLY. I'm cleaning the house, and happy.... also... the day before i found out that i was pregnant with Lilyann DH (then fiance) and i watched knocked up... and yesterday AND today, it's playing on tv! :) might be silly, but i think it's a sign!

girls i think i had a reason to be late:cloud9: I got a tiny bfp this morning fx that is it a sticky bean!

Good luck! Praying it is a bfp for you! Symptoms sound positive! xx

Im a day late =] but somehow i think she is just going to tease me and come late :( got some tests coming tmorro hopefully fingers xd for me xxx good luck ladies and congrats on ur poss bfp wanting1more :D i hope its a sticky one for you lots and lots of glue!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->