One day late, symptom spotting! Haven't tested yet.

maryalexandra

Reaction score
Hey ladies! I'm currently a day late, and I'm having no cramps or spotting like i normally do before AF, therefore I don't think she's coming in the next couple of days. I'm still a little ify about testing right now. Back in January I was late and spent a small fortune on pregnancy test and got my hopes up, and I ended up starting at two weeks late. I'm afraid its happening again.

Anyway, I have noticed a couple of changes in my body. WARNING TMI! :blush:

For the past two or three days I've had dark green loose stool. And just today I've been really bloated, even when I'm hungry and haven't eaten. I've had a lot of gas as well, but these are the only things I've noticed. I'm trying not to do too much symptom spotting. I'd love to hear what you ladies think about what I have noticed!

Hey ladies! I'm currently a day late, and I'm having no cramps or spotting like i normally do before AF, therefore I don't think she's coming in the next couple of days. I'm still a little ify about testing right now. Back in January I was late and spent a small fortune on pregnancy test and got my hopes up, and I ended up starting at two weeks late. I'm afraid its happening again.

Anyway, I have noticed a couple of changes in my body. WARNING TMI! :blush:

For the past two or three days I've had dark green loose stool. And just today I've been really bloated, even when I'm hungry and haven't eaten. I've had a lot of gas as well, but these are the only things I've noticed. I'm trying not to do too much symptom spotting. I'd love to hear what you ladies think about what I have noticed!

Those sounds like some good symptoms!

I would really reconsider testing, wouldn't you want to know in case you were pregs. :)

Good luck hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"