One Fallopian Tube+Medication

Nappyhead

Reaction score
Hi there, has anybody concieved with only one fallopian tube? One of my tubes is blocked and i'm worried i'll not be able to concieve. Everything else is in working order. Also has anybody taken Clonazepam for panic disorder while pregnant? Any advice greatly appreciated thanks. Nappyhead.

One of my tubes is blocked too, and the other is partially blocked and completely surrounded by scar tissue (so is the ovary on that side), and Sam was conceived naturally :D I was worried too, and due to the partial blockage in the other one I was told I was at high risk of having an ectopic, and that I may need IVF...but 3 years later and I have my perfect little boy :D I can't see why you wouldn't be able to conceive with one working tube....good luck :hugs:

No idea about the Clonazepam but can you have a word with your doctor about it? x

I wanted to send you a Private Message on this post. But, you need to post a bit :( to use mail on here. I wish you great luck TTC and hope to see you here on BnB more :)

'''''''''''''Live your life with love and happiness, never live it with regrets

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->