One Month Marker

MissingRyder

Reaction score
Woke up this a.m. and that's the first thing I thought of...... It's been exactly one month since I lost Ryder. I think of him everyday. I wear a necklace with his little ring on it daily. I sleep with a wooden cross wrapped in his blanket every night. I carry that cross to work with me everyday.... He's in my heart always. The most difficult times for me are when I wake up or prior to falling asleep.....

I'm sorry hun...the month markers are very difficult for me too at the moment. I know it will get easier eventually. Nights are the worst for me too. I find it very difficult to sleep and when I wake up I have a horrible nauseous feeling in my stomach like something bad is going to happen, and then I realise it already has.

He's with you always, and knows you love him:hugs::hugs:

I'm sorry. :hugs:

I remember the 1 week marker being horrible, then before I knew it, it was a month already since I had lost my beautiful girls. I couldn't believe it had been a whole month, and everyone else had seemed to just move on.
It's still very early days for you...be kind to yourself and remember, we are always here for you, and to listen if you ever want to talk about Ryder.
We will all make our way through this pain together, and never forget our precious angels xxxxx

:cry::cry::cry: I am so sorry your going through this, it is awful , I know :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: It has been almost 9 months for me and I can't tell you where that time has gone, it just flew:cry::cry::cry::cry: There are always going to be things that remind you and things that trigger all the hurt to come back. I think Ava's 6 month anniversary was worse for me than her due date, have no idea why? :cry::cry:

Please please believe me Ryder is with you and he is guiding you, that little voice in you, that is him. He is with his mommy always.. XOXOOXOXOX:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am so sorry. Month markers are horrid. I would love to tell you that you won't notice them so much as time goes on but that's not true. We just had our 20 month marker and every 13th is in my mind.

I wish Ryder was still here with you and you weren't having to go through this xx

I'm sorry, the markers are tough right enough. as the others have said, please be gentle on yourself and don't expect too much. It does get a little less raw. I have most trouble at night as well, I tend to watch a load of rubbish on TV till my eyes are shutting so I can get to sleep without the visions and flashbacks. Wishing you love and gentle days and nights xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->