One of those split lines....

k4th

Reaction score
Half looks dark and half looks light :growlmad:

What do you think? Positive? Almost? Yesterday had no second line at all.

image.jpg

Ooo i struggle with these, ive only used these the past couple of months and ive had a couple of lines like this. Sorry im not much help, are u testing later on xx

Yep I'm gonna test again in a bit! And again tomorrow probably lol!

i had these a lot this month with wandofs but i did eventually get a strong positive, you're close though!

I would say almost positive to positive. It's pretty much there..maybe a couple hours left till it reaches its full strength. But yeah, you got it :)

Got a very clear peak on cbfm stick this morning after nothing there yesterday morning :happydance:

Thanks!!

These cheap tests are tricky... In July when I ovulated and it was confirmed by blood work. My cheapies never got darker than that one! So I would say go make some babies!!!

I had a bit of a tiff with someone on Facebook over one of these.
I say it's negative but close - where as she'd say it was positive already.... Keep testing :D

I had about 6 of those in my cycle so far (long cycle, first off bcp), for me sadly it doesn't mean much, but I hear for some this is as close of a positive they'll get.

I have exactly the same problem! Heres my opks from the last few days, bottom two today clearly neg but third up from bottom was yesterdays where half the line was as dark as control, I will keep testing and bd til I see a thermal shift but these split lines are annoying! Xx

Attachments

• IMG_20141116_131451.jpg
    IMG_20141116_131451.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 21
That third one up looks pretty close to me! I know my split line was a true positive - I got my :bfp: on Thursday!!

Good luck hun :thumbup:

That third one up looks pretty close to me! I know my split line was a true positive - I got my :bfp: on Thursday!!

Good luck hun :thumbup:

Oh wow congratulations!! And thank you xx

Yep it's positive, I've had those split lines too a few times but considered it positive.
BD!!

Well I had a .6 rise this morning so if it goes up again tomorrow that split line was a positive! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->