One step closer!

Hi Al!

I didn't know you were WTT! Congratulations to Mr Alio on getting the job, that's brilliant.

You are going to put your house on the market next spring - we are hoping to as well. I hope the market improves. We had our house for sale from January 2008 - August 2008 (through my whole pregnancy - major stressing!) to no avail. We ended up renting it out. We hope to put it back on the market next year, hopefully if things improve with the housing market. We are renting down in Edinburgh area at the moment and I would really like to be living in my own house again - so I can do things to it like put up pictures where I want etc. At least it has let us get to know the area.

Good luck! We are maybe considering TTC next year sometime - so who knows, we may end up pregnancy buddies again!

xxx

Hi Al!

I didn't know you were WTT! Congratulations to Mr Alio on getting the job, that's brilliant.

You are going to put your house on the market next spring - we are hoping to as well. I hope the market improves. We had our house for sale from January 2008 - August 2008 (through my whole pregnancy - major stressing!) to no avail. We ended up renting it out. We hope to put it back on the market next year, hopefully if things improve with the housing market. We are renting down in Edinburgh area at the moment and I would really like to be living in my own house again - so I can do things to it like put up pictures where I want etc. At least it has let us get to know the area.

Good luck! We are maybe considering TTC next year sometime - so who knows, we may end up pregnancy buddies again!

xxx

Hi lovely! Well it sounds like we're almost going to be living parallel lives! Yes, I'm a bit worried about the house going on the market at a time like this. The only things I hope swing it are that it is listed and it's in a tourist spot? God knows! We'll just have to see.......

Poppy, I so, so hope we can go through that journey together again! I might hold off until you give me the nod!:baby::baby: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->