One step forward, 10 steps back.

Raspberrytart

Reaction score
So this is my first post ever on any forum, Ive stalked but never posted anything. :shy: I'm not even to sure this is the right place. So here is my story/nightmare/ ttc journey.

I'm on cycle 28 ttc#3 secondary infertility w/ pcos. Well after months of trying and trying:sex: being on metformin for months my doctor finally doctor was ok with prescribing clomid/ provera for my next cycle after one more ultrasounds and tons blood work cofirnming i dont O (not a big surprise as my BBT chart shows i dont either) , no cyst. yes!

Awesome a STEP FORWARD was completely happy to try something new. A new found hope for that elusive bfp everyone on your facebook gets.

Well i got a nice letter from my insurance company my deductable is now threw the roof! 800 a month just for me. who can afford that? now i dont know what to do. 10 STEPS BACK. :cry:

Now i am stuck with what to do. Cant afford the new insurance deducatable, defiantly cant afford to pay my doctor cash. I just wanted to try clomid for a few months before i wrapped this baby making thing up and throw in the towel. Im so desperate to have mine a DH last child together. I could really use some kind of advise if there is any to give. or encouragement something. I have lost all hope.

Sorry to hear you are feeling down about the situation. I don't really have much advice but wanted to offer you hugs in this situation and hope that you get some answers soon. Any reason why your deductible went up so much?

xoxo

clomid is cheap when paying cash, maybe your dr can give you more than one months supply when you see him. The provera should be pretty cheap also cash so maybe he can call you in a few months worth of that as well? I understand the insurance premiums. If I were to carry a family on mine it would be $1000 / month with a $7k deductible before any coverage. Its awful. Why is insurance in US so bad?

Im going to try and she if the doc will give me a month or two of clomid and provera I dont know if she will be willing since I will not be monitored. I just feel so shattered and desperate. I was feeling so good and positive before i opened that stupid letter.

Mobaby- obamacare. I thought the universal healthcare was going to be alot different its just a nightmare

I'm so sorry you're going through this :( I don't have any advice but I'm sending good thoughts your way. Best of luck!

It is a nightmare. My insurance covers nothing either so all my fertility treatments were 100% outbid pocket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->