One Step Ovulation Tests

maria85

Reaction score
Hi all, i am new to the board and 4 weeks ago suffered a misscarriage. i have been testing for ovulation ever since, and last week using one step test from ebay, was having very faint lines. Over the weekend the tests line had gotten darker but never as dark as the control line, and every day since it went faint again. Does anybody know if this indicated ovulation over the weekend? the faint lines were showing for precisely 1 week and are now negative. i am so confused and testing for pregnancy every day too but nothing yet

Has anyone else suffered a medical misscarriage and taken 4 weeks to ovulate ? I am in a bit of a mess this month because i was testing postive on preg tests for 2 weeks after miscarriage waiting for the HCG to return back to normal, now im praying for positive again!

Thanks ladies Xxxx

Were you testing more than once a day??? You can surge in as little as 6 hours honestly.. so its important around O time to check 2-3 times a day. That's a possibility... If they are now negative, it's probable that you did already O.

I didn't O at all the first month after my mc btw.. it was the 2nd month that I did. That's normal! :hugs:

i tested twice on the saturday just gone and it was the strongest line ive ever had using those tests but still wasnt as dark as control line. I feel like i am obsessing over every symptom in hope its pregnancy i am driving myself mad! Were you like this?
Did you get your AF in the first month? Do you mind me asking if you were TTC again straight away? :flower:

xxx

Well, the best advice I can give is just to track a few times a day with the cheapy opk's. and YES, VERY crazy about symptoms and ovulation and trying to read anything and everything about it.

I did get my AF exactly 28 days after the d&c. The first month, I was VERY relaxed about it.. not trying, not preventing.. I was :sex: with my DH w/o protection~ thought it was silly to avoid it.. no matter what the docs sometimes say.. bc there are BIG differences of opinions about waiting. After my 1st AF~ I was back FULL FORCE TTC and using opk's like 3-4 times a day so I wouldn't miss it and BD'ng daily!

Hi hun,

So sorry for you loss hunni, I tracked my O after my m/c at the end of march. I used my cbfm and it was reading high for two weeks then dropped back down to low so I know I didnt O my first cycle after. Your body could've just been gearing up for it but didnt quite get there :shrug:

I did however O this cycle so fx'd for you that you do to hun.x

Ah thanks girls, narla, that would make sense now, that maybe i didnt actually ovulate bc the line wasnt as strong as it should have been xx

hollyw79, i was told by the docs to wait a month before ttc again, but only for dating purposes. they told me there would be no harm to any potential pregnancy which occured right away. I was never plannign the first baby so it seems strange that i am obsessed with trying for another. i think when you have bonded with one already and lose it you just crave that feeling again :( i am glad it all worked out for you i know how low it an get. hope u and bump r doing well xx

Hi all, i am new to the board and 4 weeks ago suffered a misscarriage. i have been testing for ovulation ever since, and last week using one step test from ebay, was having very faint lines. Over the weekend the tests line had gotten darker but never as dark as the control line, and every day since it went faint again. Does anybody know if this indicated ovulation over the weekend? the faint lines were showing for precisely 1 week and are now negative. i am so confused and testing for pregnancy every day too but nothing yet

Has anyone else suffered a medical misscarriage and taken 4 weeks to ovulate ? I am in a bit of a mess this month because i was testing postive on preg tests for 2 weeks after miscarriage waiting for the HCG to return back to normal, now im praying for positive again!

Thanks ladies Xxxx

Hey don't know if your still using One Step Ovulation Tests but i have them and i wouldn't recommend them purely because it can leave you guessing and doesn't give you that accurate result. I would suggest you buy clearblue digital because they are very accurate smiley face for LH surge and non-smiley face for no LH surge. Also they aren't as sensitive 40miu as the One Step Ovulation Tests 20miu. The less sensitive the better. Good luck! Jodie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->