One step pregnancy test-but progression so slow? pic

A1983

Reaction score
https://db.tt/WyY4VVUg

I got my first bfp very faint on 11dpo with these but im now 15dpo and the lines aren't very dark/not getting much stronger? This pic is 13dpo, 14dpo and today 15dpo. It's so much lighter than control line too. Apologies for link-I can only send this way on my phone

Mine are like that too and everything is good so far :) I wouldnt worry congrats

Are you using the same tests? I'm going to buy some frers this morning. Really stressed now and if these first tests above are renowned for being faint im not using them again! Fingers crossed

Those tests dont go much darker. I was about 15 weeks before both lines were similar in colour. Even then the test line was still lighter. You are 100% pregnant, you dont need more tests xxxx

Thank you. So I don't need to worry about 'progression'?

Not if you're using IC's. They are awful. I was getting super dark FRER tests and super faint IC tests.

Ahhh really? Blimin ic's! I tested at 5:30am as desperate for a piddle and been awake since worrying. Well ill get a frer and test and hopefully that'll give darker lines and reassure me!

I wouldn't worry. I actually got positives on dollar tree tests and FRERs for over a week before I got anything AT ALL on ICs. I mean, I had betas of 30, then 166 and I was still not getting a line.
So I think you're you're probably ok with lines like those :)

I had a positive on a digital before I got a positive on an IC, and they are meant to be more sensitive!

Wow they are really good lines for your dpo on cheapy tests!!

Stop testing. Testing won't say anything about your HCG progression. You just make yourself crazy. Some women never get dark test line but have healthy pregnancy and child.
You are pregnant and try to be happy about it.
Enjoy. Congratulation!

Thank you so much for all your replies :) I just need to be positive (in mind!) Also with my DD-using a similar test but pink strips not blue they did get darker every 24-48 hours which is why im panicking I think. But maybe these tests are bad for slow progression-it certainly seems that way according to a lot of women. Then I had a mmc before my daughter-hence a little irrationally setting in!

But I've just done a first response test and the test line was darker than the control :) The ic was the same as yesterday's. So I need to try and relax now and book an appointment to see my Dr tomorrow! Thank you again ladies, you've really helped me x

I was using the same tests and panicked about the same thing. The first test I did at 12 dpo was a squinter, so I did a frer and a line came up as dark as the control. Then I started doing and ic everyday and drove myself crazy. The progression was the same as yours, but then never got much darker than that. At `18dpo my hcg was 910 and my lines were still looking much lighter than control line.

Lets ban them Steph!! They're not good for our newly pregnant minds!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->