One Step

maria85

Reaction score
Hi all, i am new to the board and 4 weeks ago suffered a misscarriage. i have been testing for ovulation ever since, and last week using one step test from ebay, was having very faint lines. Over the weekend the tests line had gotten darker but never as dark as the control line, and every day since it went faint again. Does anybody know if this indicated ovulation over the weekend? the faint lines were showing for precisely 1 week and are now negative. i am so confused and testing for pregnancy every day too but nothing yet :nope:

Has anyone else suffered a medical misscarriage and taken 4 weeks to ovulate ? I am in a bit of a mess this month because i was testing postive on preg tests for 2 weeks after miscarriage waiting for the HCG to return back to normal, now im praying for positive again!

Thanks ladies Xxxx

i think i use those tests and in my opinion the line never gets as strong as the test line for some ppl.
i will attach a pic if i can of my test last month with the digital one i also took at same time

Attachments

• P1030752.jpg
    P1030752.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 19
you can clearly see its not as dark as control line but i still got smiley on digital :)

I use these and have the same problem. Although saying that when I did get a + on Monday I nearly passed out from excitement :dohh:

I would say you wouldn't ovulate until a couple of weeks after your Hcg went back to 0, that's when your cycle really starts over. Good Luck, and sorry for your loss :hugs:

thank you girls! that pic is really helpful, looks just like the results i was getting. although i seem to have another surge a week after ov'ing but negative pg test? any ideas? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->